Fallin Hard

"Damn Jas you tight!" I shouted as I was about to climax in Jas. "Jas who the fuck is Jas Isaiah" sharmain yelled. I shrugged at her. "See this is why I don't like fuckin yo hoein ass man where my shit I'm gone" she flicked me off and left.

I decided to call Jas since she been on my mind since that lil session in class.

Me: Hey Jasmine what you doin?

Jas: Nothing watchin white chicks

Me: You watch that movie too much

Jas: What you what since you talking shit Zay

Me: Shit nun bored missin my bae I uh mean bestfriend.

Jas: Uhm okay well hey you want to come over and chill since you bored my daddy on a business trip and my brother at some random house.

Me: Yeah sure I'll be there in 5 minutes see you when u get there bye

Jas: Bye

I pulled up to her house and rang the door bell she opened the door smiling she pulled me by my hand into the living room. I laid on the couch and she sat next to me she cut on a scary movie. " Don't go in there white girl he gone find you" I shouted. When the killer bust the door down Jasmine jumped on me, she looked up at me and blushed then looked back down .

I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her she kissed me back she pulled away smiling. She leaned in to kiss me when someone banged on her door. "Who in the fuck bangin on my door like the five-O" she grumbled. She looked through the peephole and stood and the door shaking. I walked and looked through the peephole to see 4 niggas posted up with 9mm. "Who is it" I asked pullin my gun out. Jasmine jumped back, "Jas please calm down". "It's the pizza" the niggas outside said. "Ain't nobody order no pizza and ain't nobody home" I shouted. As soon as I said that they started to bust down the door.

"Jas run now and don't stop head to the the alley I'm right behind you" I shouted as we ran. Jasmine ran to her room and climbed into her old tree house and hid. I chased the 4 niggas out her house and ran outside to the alley and she wasn't there. I ran back to her house I noticed her window was open I climbed into her tree house and was tackled to the floor of the tree house with somebody holding a pocketknife to my neck.

I pinned them to the floor and took the weapon from them. I felt them breathing hard I squinted to see Jas muggin me she was tryin to loosen my grip. "Jas chill it's me Isaiah" "How do I know you're Isaiah tell me something only he would say" she spat at me "I love you and I'm starting to fall for you" I told her. "That's bullshit he would never say that to me" she rolled us over putting the pocketknife back to my neck. "Damn Jas chill okay it's me Isaiah only I know you eat Fritos with Chilli and ketchup and you dance around your room when you're really happy" she finally helped me off the ground.

"Damn girl you crazy" I brushed myself off. I was about to say something when she pulled me by my shirt and kissed me I picked her up by her waist she was running her hands through my small fro. She got down and smiled nervously pulling her hair behind her ear. I smirked we climbed back into her room I crept downstairs to see if them niggas was gone they were all gone but her door was wide open.

We sat up in her room and talked occasionally kissing.