Forbidden

YAY IM BACK FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BESTFRIEND'S KEEPER SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT YOU KNOW HOW MOMS ARE LOL *LAME MOMENT* BACK TO THE STORY

____________________________________________________________________________

JASMINE POV

I slid down to the floor thinking about my BOYFRIEND and his genuine gift to me today he's such a loving boyfriend oh I just love that way that sounds rolling off my tongue BOYFRIEND BOYFRIEND BOYFRIEND. My thoughts were interrupted with a hard slap to my face, "have you lost your fucking mind" my dad said with bass in his voice. I held my face and cried, "Isaiah doesn't care about you Jasmine I have him around to watch you just in case something bad happens to me or your brother! You are nothing to him I pay him 5,000 a week to keep you safe so that boy don't care about you!" he continued to holler at me.

I got up from the floor and ran to my room, I changed into a crop top and sweat and threw on my uggs then put my hair in a bun I packed a bag and walked out the door.

ISAIAH POV

I was handling some business for Jasmine's dad some guy owed him 300,000 dollars so it was my job to track him and get the money. After i completed my job I went home and saw a girl with her knees up to her chest crying. I was trying to figure out what she was doing at my door at 3am and in the rain.

I walked up to her noticed she was crying. I helped her up and brought her in my house and grabbed her a towel out the dryer. She hugged me and cried and I just stood there. She then grabbed my face and kissed me. "Whoa look I have a girl and I don't want to screw it up" I moved her off me. "Dumb ass its ME JASMINE" she says hitting me. "Oh sorry bae, wait why are you over here that's a long ass walk from your house to mine why are you out here" I stood looking at her puzzled. "Because my dad hit me in the face and told me that he has you around to make sure nothing happens to me at school and that you don't love me." she sobbed as her tears mixed with the rain on her face.

"Look that first part is true and I didn't love you in the way that I do now in the beginning but as we got older I started to come to love you and yes your dad does pay me to watch over you but he also pays me to do something else." I sighed with my head down. She raised her arm to punch me but she lowered her fist and just wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her forehead.

"Uhm where is the bathroom I haven't been here in so long so I forgot" she said wiping her wet face. I pointed to the bathroom. I took my shower separate from hers we walked out the bathroom at the same time. Her hair was puffy and was put into a bun and she had on some sweats and a sports bra. "Come on I know you tired come get in the bed" I said she grabbed my hand and followed me into my room. Luckily I cleaned it earlier this week. She crawled in my bed and layed on my chest and just cried.

I held her while she cried letting her know that everything was okay and that she was safe. I would have never thought I would have a female spend the night, not even Jasmine for once I actually did want somebody else in my bed just to keep me warm. ON NO GAY SHIT

_____________________________________________________________________

So what do yall think about them spending the night?

Do you think her dad will find out?

Do you think Jasmine believes Isaiah?

Does he really love her or just the money?