My bestfriend's keeper

"Isaiah you fucking sore loser" Jas giggled showing her . Bestfriend was BAD dark brown wavy hair that goes to the middle of her back, brown eyes, caramel skin, and them curves got a nigga lost for words. "What's wrong punk you been staring in space lately" she snapped in my face. "Nothing are you ready to go you beat me at every game in this bitch" I smirked. She nodded I wrapped my arm around her neck and I took her home.

"Trey I'm home where daddy at?!" she yelled through their two-story house. "Jas he said he'll be here later but aye zay lemme holla at you real quick." I looked at Jasmine she shrugged and I went upstairs to Trey room. I shut the door and crashed on the beanbag.

"Look bro I know you and Jasmine are bestfriends but shit look at her I know she's gorgeous but she's off limits I see how you look at her but the shit need to stop! She's been smiling hard af when you drop her off so just chill iight" he gave he a cold glare as he spoke. "Yeah bro " I dapped him up and knocked on Jasmine door.

She opened the door and smiled "Hey wassup" "Nothing just saying bye I'm bout to head to the crib I'll be here at 7:15 tomorrow iight" she nodded I hugged her and slightly grabbed her ass she pushed my hand then hit me upside my head.

Trey POV

"Jasmine bring yo small ass here" I hollered "What nigga what yo dumb ass want" she groaned as she walked in my room. "Sit down and shut yo mouth! Look stay away from Isaiah all he goin do is play you I don't want to see you hurt" "No shit Sherlock he is my bestfriend he be texting his hoes all the time he tell me about them all the time" she rolled her eyes and slammed my door.

Shit she really do like my nigga damn she sprung

I called my mom who divorced our dad cause she caught him cheating with the maid and the security guard's wife. "Ma Jasmine fall for Isaiah and I can't stop her what do I do?" "Well baby let her make mistakes you can't protect her from everything and they are bestfriends so she'll know when she's too ahead of the game , oh Trey I'm sorry my boss is calling me ma loves you bye" with that I put my phone on my bed and watch tv until I fell asleep.

Next day

Jasmine POV

I slowly sat up from my bed and looked around my blue and black room, then I walked to my big walk-in closet and found an outfitt I choose my baby blue bebe shirt with with grey zebra print jeans and my black studded combat boots. I brushed my teeth along with listerine and washed my face, I added some mascara and eyeshadow I put on my Hollywood chain and gold hoops. By the time I was ready Isaiah was pulling up to the house. I grabbed my purse kissed my brother and dad good morning and ran to my bestfriend's car.

"Good morning you ready or do you wanna grab donuts first" Zay said . I giggled because he knows I always get donuts on Monday mornings. He pushed my arm playfully and we headed for donuts. When we got their I grabbed us some Starbucks drinks and got back in line. Isaiah pulled me into a hug as we waited in line, "Oh fucks naw who is this bitch zay?" some random ratchet hollered as she saw us in line.

"Man shenice or whatever your name is this my bestfriend since elementary take that shit on somewhere hoe you dismissed" he groaned , while I giggled to myself. "Wow she's polite and cute" I giggled he just shook his head. We finally got our donuts and headed to school. We walked to 1st block with our arms linked together when we reached the class we sat down in the back with my brother.

Class started and we had a dumbass test to do. "PSSST Jas what's # 20 " he whispered I made the hand sign for D and finished the last few questions on the test and handed it to my teacher.

I sat back down in my seat in between my brother and bestfriend. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Isaiah.

Zay:Jas when you goin let me make you my girl and make you wet

Me: Well you can make me your girl at anytime but I know you can't make me wet.

Zay: Don't play with me girl you know I can with just one touch.

As he finished the last text he slid his hand to my waistband of my jeans and slipped his hand in my underwear slowly inserting two fingers.

Zay: Lol I see someone is already wet

He smirked as he picked up the pace I put my head on my desk grabbing the corners as I bit my lip.

Isaiah POV

She knew I could do it lol. I noticed she was tightening herself on my fingers and I pulled them out before she could climax. She layed on her desk trying not to breathe hard since Trey was right next to us. She sat up moving her hair from her face, and leaning back into her chair.

I wasn't prepared for this shit she was about to do. She found "him" and began rubbing through my true religion jeans. I pushed her hand away as I felt my self starting to get hard. She smirked and layed her head back in her desk.

Nothing could prepare us for the shit we were headed to