What Now

Isaiah POV

She forgave me but I have a feeling that's there's more to this. We were kissing in my car then she just stopped me. She kissed me one more time before getting out the car and walking away. "Wassup bro" Trey groaned. I looked at him and nodded then walked to class. I walked in the classroom to see some nigga in my seat talking to Jas undressing her with his eyes. She was laughing at whatever he said then he touched her hand and winked at her, she frowned at him and walked away.

"Oh hey sorry wassup why you move I thought you and your homeboy were chilling" I frowned at her. "Well DRAKE! He said something that Kevin Hart said that made me laugh until he asked for my number after I told him that Im TALKING to somebody cough Isaiah cough but its whatever fine be in your feeling be light skin" she folded her arms and looked me up and down. "Hey hey hey wait a minute dont walk away I got them hoes but I dropped them all for you so chill damn get out your feelings." I frowned back at her.

"Man thanks for fucking my mood up for the day I was in an good mood until you started to bitch and moan like a bright skin bitch UGH Drake thanks for fucking my day up." she went to sit down in her seat next to her brother. "Mister can you change my seat please I dont like where I sit anymore I cant concetrate" she said mugging me out the corner of her eye. "No ma'am you cant there are no more available seats in class so you have to remain where you sit" the teacher told her making her roll her eyes.

"Just cause yall trippin dont mean you get to act bad ass Jasmine" Trey said sternly at her. "Oh dont start bitching like you always do mind your business I got mine so stay in your place over there nigga" she whispered since the teacher just handed out our test. "Ugh do you ever shut up I swear youre bitchy like fuck shut yo ass up for 5 minutes." I whispered to Trey. " Nigga you dont get to talk to my brother like that I dont care how long yall been friends that's my brother and even though he a pussy ass nigga doesnt mean you get to talk to him any kind of way" she spat at me.

The bell for next period rang and Jasmine snatched her bag and test off her desk threw it on the teachers desk and stormed out the room. " Bro no disrespect but you do be trying to dictate everything she say and do and Im not just saying that because Im trying to get at your sister Im saying that as your homeboy" I said to Trey in a serious tone. " Yeah when she stormed out the house me and my parents talked about they said that I need to give her space and she's not a baby no more and she dont need my riding her ass all the fucking time." he responded.

"Bro I guess I need to learn to accept you trying to talk to her but dont fuck her over cause me and you both know I got then hands and aint nobody goin hurt her while Im around no matter how old she get" he stared me up and down. I nodded in confirmation as he dapped me up and gave a MANLY hug and walked out the class. I walked down the hall and spotted Jasmine at her locker talking to her friend Neisha.

"Wassup Neisha can I holler at you girl real quick I need to talk to her real talk forreal forreal" I cleared my throat. "MMMM whatever nigga iight Jazzy kik me about whatever goes down with this nigga I'll see you later and dont forget what I said" she winked at Jas then muffed me in my head. " Girl go get that weave fixed I see all your damn track" I mugged back at her while she flicked me out.

"Ugh did you come over here to get into with Neisha or to say something to piss me off even more or maybe stare at me like youre doing now" she said opening her locker to get her book." Well I was going to say Im sorry but since you want to be a bitch nevermind." "OH IM BEING THE BITCH REALLY okay so Im a bitch because I was defending myself because you decide to falsely accuse me of talking to another nigga that was sitting in your seat trying to talk to me oh okay yeah you right and im wrong" she said slamming her locker. "Look Jas come on I know I was tripping but just get over it god you need to quit trippin" I grabbed her arm she snatched away from me then walked to her class.

I sighed in frustration at her stuborn ass ways she was really starting to piss me off. I sat in class waiting on lunch when I knew I would see her again. The bell finally rang for lunch "Excuse me the bell doesn't dismiss you I do" my teacher said. "Miss if you dismiss us what the FUCK is this bell for" I asked cause she was really pissing me off. I didn't wait for her response I just left for lunch right when I turned the corner I saw her walking to the cafeteria.

I snatched her by the arm and she was about to say something.