Karma is a BITCH

Jasmine POV

Sitting in this hospital room got me thinking about my revenge. Should I kill or fuck up my abuser?

My thought was interrupted when Zay came in the room. He sat in the chair he always sits in,"Hey baby how you feeling?" I wasn't really in the mood, so I pretended not to hear him. "I'm trying to plan my revenge be quiet" . " Wait revenge? Revenge on who your brother or your dad cause Trevor didnt really mean to shoot you baby" he was dumbfounded. " Not Trey you dumby my dad I'm done crying and hiding my bruises so Im thinking about if I should kill him or fuck him up? " I played with my hair.

"Baby calm down I get that your sick of the abuse but wait a minute--" he was talking but i cut him off. "Dont tell me to calm down just because that son of a bitch is my dad doesnt mean I'm not going to get my revenge for all the abuse and therapy that i never received HELL NAH" I protested making a nurse come in my room. "Ms. Summers can you please be quiet and stay calm we dont want to set off your monitor if you cant control your anger I'll ask the doctor to prescribe you something" she fakely smiled then skipped away.

"AYE YO NURSE" I yelled. She drug her feet across the ground as if I was getting on her nerves but clearly I didnt give a shit. "When can I get the FUCK out of here" I rolled my eyes. "Ugh like ive told you before you'll be discharged tomorrow so stop asking" she was getting annoyed. "OOO bitch you better hope I dont see you just cause im a rich kid dont mean I wont STOMP your ass now goin on with that stank ass attitude boo" I waved my hand dismissing her ugly ass.

I heard Trey laugh as he walked in the room. Look just because he's sorry doesn't mean that I'm not still mad.

"I really hate your fucking guts but I love you Trevor with yo kunta kenta head ass" I smirked. His mouth dropped as he jogged to my bed and semi jumped on me placing nasty sloppy kisses on my face.

"Eeew I don't want them nasty dog kisses you eat pussy I don't want my face to fall off" I laughed wiping my face off.

"Okay since both of y'all punks are here I decided to have dad either jumped or cut his limbs off" I blankly stared at the wall. Their smiles turned to shock, they looked at each other trying to make sense of what I just said.

"Wait wait wait, you going a little extreme don't you think with the limbs part" Trey stood up in shock. "Yea why don't you just press charges or something that way he can serve time or something" Zay said trying to think of a better solution.

SMACK

"DAMN why you hit me Jasmine that shit hurt" he rubbed his head where I smacked him at. " My dad was supposed to be in jail by now but he had the best lawyer in the state. So what you just said made no damn sense!" I shook my head and looked out the window.

___________________________

So today there discharging me and me being the bitch that I am I left a damn mess in my room for that THOT ass nurse to clean up. And I sent her a cute card and wrote bye bitch in BOLD with a red pen!

I had one of our drivers come pick me up I didn't tell me dad about it either. That's one less beating for me, once I pulled up to the house fear took over my body and soul.

I unlocked the door and was walking past his office when I seen him on the floor beaten up. Slowly breathing.....