Love all over me

Jasmine
Ever since that little incident me and Jay had about 2 weeks ago he's been showering me with gifts. Like yesterday...

Breah and I were walking to my car to go to lunch and I saw Jay leaning up against my car with a Sprinkles box and a gift bag in each hand. "Girl does everyone spoil yo ass" Breah teased slightly pushing me into Jay. "Wassup babygirl " he kissed my lips then hugged me. "Uhm nothing much just bout to go get golden chick what's this for ?" I pointed to the items in his hands. " I really feel bad about what happened" he handed me the gift bag. I pulled the paper out to see a Jordan box I smirked at him and opened the box. "BABE THESE ARE THE RED VELVET 11s HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THESE I LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND NOBODY HAD EM IN MY SIZE" I jumped on him smiling. "Damn girl I almost dropped your cupcake and daddy is the plug I had them on hold" he popped my forehead. He put me down and gave me my cupcakes which were also red velvet my favorite. "Oh and one more thing" Jay went to his car that was always parked next to mine, with another bag in hand. "Here cause you always use all my storage on my phone " it was a black nickon camera.

 "Here cause you always use all my storage on my phone " it was a black nickon camera

"Wow I I I don't know what to say" I muttered. "Just say you forgive me" I nodded giving him a hug. "Ok power couple can we go we're hungry ain't that right baby" Breah rubbed her small pudge. " Gotta go feed my babymama I'll text you" I kissed his cheek and got in the car.

"Wow Jasmine I haven't seen you this happy in a while I'm happy for you wifey" Breah said as I drove to golden chick, I thought wow she's right. While I was with Isaiah that's when the drama sparked, and I couldn't understand why but that's in the past so why wonder. When we got to golden chick the line for the drive thru was long as hell so we went inside and Cheyenne was there with her new lil clique. "Girl yes Isaiah was just over my house the other night watching tv well he's was really watching me" she laughed and her little bird gang Heather Deja and Kiana laughed as well.

They didn't realize I was standing behind them until breah spoke up. "Jasmine you should ask her how yo pussy taste" l bust out laughing like them cackling like a hyena just like they did. "I don't know why you laughing Jasmine you know your man was cheating on you with Cheyenne cause her pussy better than yours" Kiana said trying to step up to me. "Bitch bye if her pussy oh so great that would've been on that video too only thing Cheyenne is good at is slinging that neck. Matter of fact I would love to know how you know she has good pussy" I smirked knowing Kiana was gay.

"Shit I mean I did finger her in class a few times and she did ride my face last week" Kiana blurted out. "KIANA YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL STUPID DIKE ASS HOE" Cheyenne shrieked causing them to argue and cause a scene. "Jasmine you messy chile" Breah laughed as we skipped them to order our food as they argued. We grabbed our food then got back in the car heading back to school. I got Jay some spicy tenders and a tea I went to his class and knocked on the door, "Ahh ms summers what can I do for you" the teacher Mr. Foxx said opening the door, "Hi Mr. Foxx I hope I didn't interrupt class but this is for Jay I know how you feel about people bringing food unannounced so I wanted to give it to you until class is over." I handed him the bag.

Mr. Foxx looked at me unsure then took the bag. "Jay do me a favor go down to the office and get those copies for me" Mr. Foxx said as Jay got up and came to the door Mr.Foxx handed the bag back to me discreetly. Jay saw me at the door and smiled the teacher nodded at us to go ahead and leave class. "Baby you brought me food thanks ma" he kissed me as we walked down the hall heading to the car. We sat in the car as we ate I told him about the incident at golden chick he was disgusted when I told him. We sat in silence till we were finished Jay leaned his seat back and I climbed in the seat with him and layed on his chest.

"Awww you wanna be up under daddy" he kissed my head. I looked at him rolling my eyes, I started thinking about how long we've been together. "Babe we've been together for 4 months now" " Nah babygirl we been together 4 months and 15 days if you wanna be technical" he looked at me. I smiled at his comment it was so cute he knows exactly how long we been together, "well as much as I would love to sit with you all day we both have class well I have class and you have to go back to the office ms office aide." He put the seat back.

I got up and kissed him before we parted ways, when he walked away I was thinking about giving myself to him. I feel like he deserved it, yes we had our ups and downs but what we have is real. I can actually say I love him and I don't use that phrase lightly. I kind of wish I saved myself for him instead of Isaiah, don't get me wrong i loved Isaiah but there were too many secrets. And him cheating was unforgivable like escape with someone he knew I was coo with that's just beyond foul.

Cheyenne

I watched from afar as my step brother and Jasmine walked together. I hate her with a passion she had the perfect life. The clothes, the car, the family, and the ideal boyfriend.

School was over and I got a ride home with Kiana since I was on punishment and wasn't allowed to drive after I got caught drinking and driving. When I got home Jay was pulling up in the driveway, "wassup C" he said unlocking the front door. "Go to hell Jay" I rolled my eyes , "fuck is wrong witchu" I shook my head at him. "Why is it that you get what you want and I don't, you have the ideal car and the ideal relationship! That bitch can have you but I can't? Then I wanted Isaiah and all that got me was a fucked up face" I yelled at him. "Girl you cant have me that's fucking incest! And even if you weren't my step sister you couldn't have me fuck you think this is" he scoffed at me.

"Is she better than me though?" I questioned. See me and Jay messed around a few times before we knew our parents were dating. I gave him head a few times and we had sex twice, "Cheyenne I'm not in the mood for your shit" he pushed me out the way. I followed him into the kitchen he sat at the kitchen table pulling his book out so he could study, "fine" I said raising my hands in defeat. Silly rabbit thinks I'm giving up easily ha! He stuck on stupid I pretended to leave the kitchen but crawled back and crawled under the table I pulled his basketball shorts and boxers down. "Cheyenne leave me alone" he said moving around in his chair I pulled at his boxers and his dick slapped my face. "You miss me daddy" I smirked under the table. He pushed my head down near his dick and I began deep throating him. "Fuck sis" he groaned guiding my head.

Jay pushed me away scooting from under the table standing up. He finished himself off aiming at my mouth, I stuck my tongue out not missing a drop. Jay grabbed me by my throat, "take your ass upstairs so you can take this dick" he said. I ran upstairs and like he said I took that shit, and I took it like a champ.