Motherfucker

Jasmine

My mom has been at the house while my dad's been in the hospital. It's been nice I really miss her being around cookin an just her presence. Though I don't miss doing chores, she got me washing dishes! But Trevor fatneckass got to take out the trash an we take turns cleaning the bathroom. "Good morning sunshine" my mom was makin breakfast an hummin. "Morning" I yawned. It was just a typical Saturday mom makes a big breakfast cleans up the house even though it stays clean an we have a family day.

"Alright kids we goin go carting today" my mom spoke as she placed plates in frony of us. "Ma no disrespect but this is bullshit were not 7 and 9 anymore" my mom made a disgusted face. She took out a 9mm and shot my brother's glass plate causing it to shatter and for the food to fly across the table. "Look here son the next time you choose to speak to me like that. I wont aim for your plate in order to scare yo little ass. Just cause you talked to your piss poor of a father like that DOES NOT mean you'll speak to me like that. Clean the shit up" she threw a broom towards him. "Fuck that, that's your job you as a woman cook and clean" Trevor stood up ever so boldly. My mom picked up the broom and started hitting him with it.

I sat back and watched him get his ass beat. "Trevor Marshall Summers get yo ass up and clean this fucking kitchen" she threw the broom down and walked out. "Jasmine help your brother since yo ass wanna laugh" she turned to me then walked out the kitchen. "What! Ma that's not fair" "Elizabeth hush and just do it" she called me by my middle name.

Me and Trey looked at each other and started cleaning up. "I see why dad married ma she fucking crazy" Trey said as he cleaned the counter. "Well" I said then we both bust out laughing. "Sorry I had to go all cookie on you son but you goin learn" mom said coming around the corner. "Now hurry up" she threw a dirty napkin at me.

Isaiah

Ever since the Boss ended up shot me and Trey been hustling I barely been able to see Jasmine. But a nigga had hella money I even moved me and mom out that shithole of an apartment and got us a nice house. I could start my own business with all this money hell my mom could even retire.

I honestly thought about getting out the game before it consumed my life or I ended up dead. I dont want mt mom to bury me so whenever the boss gets out I'll have a talk with him. My phone started ringing and it was Jaz.

"Wassup babygirl"

"Oh you got timw for me now"

Here she go with this shit. I thought

"Man what is you talking bout"

"I facetime you text you and call you and you never answer. You out here fucking these ugly bitches yea I know bout it"

"Man first off you the one that ran off that day so find something else"

"So just because I lose my cool for a second you fucking other bitches"

"Aint nobody fuckin no other bitches"

"Oh I'm sorry you letting these hoes top you. Oooo big difference"

With that she hung up.

Fuck how she know bout that. Damn it I forgot about that party last week.

Last week

"Zay you dont never come see me no more" Cheyenne whined in my ear as she sat on my lap. "You know I got a girl Cheyenne gone on" I pushed her off my lap. "Zay please I miss you daddy" she sucked her teeth. "Bro you might as well she practically throwing the pussy at you.

 "Bro you might as well she practically throwing the pussy at you

I thought long and hard. I damn sure wasn't goin get caught up by fucking this bitch. But she can slang that neck though. "Aight Cheyenne you can suck this dick but nothing more" I shrugged. She started sucking me in front of everyone my niggas were recording. The video somehow made it on Instagram but I made everybody take it down before Jasmine could see.

Flashback over

Jasmine

I was sitting on the bleachers yesterday at the basketball game with my friend Cheyenne. When Isaiah came by with some of his friends normally Cheyenne and Isaiah were cordial but something was up. "Hey babe I was comin by to say hey, shit on gotta go" he kissed my cheek and walked away. "Wassup with your man?" "I don't know but I'm bout to get some hot chips I'll be back" I walked down to the concession stand. I noticed several small groups of people talking, suddenly they all looked at me.

My cousin Kendall gave me a hug, girl I'm sorry. "Ken what are you talking about" she showed me the video that everybody was talking about. It was my so called best friend Cheyenne sucking off my soon to be Ex. I watched every second and grew more and more pissed. I got my chips and went back up to the bleachers. Cheyenne was on her phone I threw one good punch knocking her out. I took a picture of her laying on the gum covered bleacher floor.

My mom snapped me out of my thoughts. "Girl whats wrong with you" she gave me her famous I see through you stare. "Nothing ma can I have a hug" she smirked and gave me a hug and kissed my head. "So we're not going go carting were going to the beach instead." I ran upstairs to change clothes I grabbed my black swimsuit and shades.

We drove 45 minutes out to malibu I grabbed my towel and layed it out on the sand. "Munchkin help me get the cooler" Trey yelled. "Nigga thats not my name" I rolled my eyes. I helped him with the cooler and sat it down next to the towel I layed out. I got in line at the concession stand to get some cheese fries, I drizzled some ranch on the fries and grabbed a fork.

I sat on the shore and ate my fries. When my mom called my name. "Sandcastle family time" she sang badly. "Mom I don't want" she cut me off with the click of her phone as she took my picture

 "Mom I don't want" she cut me off with the click of her phone as she took my picture

"Mom stop" I whined. She eventually stopped torturing us and let us just enjoy the beach scenery. "Trevor take my picture please" i begged he snatched my phone and took a couple pictures but this one was my favorite.

 "Trevor take my picture please" i begged he snatched my phone and took a couple pictures but this one was my favorite

We headed home at sunset. Once we got home I took a shower and ate some icecream then went to sleep. I woke up to my phone vibrating like crazy, all notifications were from him. I put my phone on silent and went back to sleep.

Fuck I look like crying over a fuckboy. I'm a fuckin princess👑

To everyone voting THANKS SO MUCH 💕

Also feel free to read my other books