chapter 15

I could feel the sun shining on my face, that's what woke me up. I decided to turn around but couldn't since Logan was holding me so tightly I was stuck in this position. It's the same routine everyday!

"Logan" I said normally.

"You slept well" he stated.

"Yup and I would like to sleep more but the suns in my face can you loosen your grip on me, or better yet let go? I want to turn around" I said to him as nicely as I could. He loosened his grip letting me turn around but then tightened it as I settled.

"Guess you won't take either of the options I gave you" I said sarcastically.

"Looks like it. I love the fact you would rather face me then have your back to me" He said smiling while yet again he made my cheeks heat up.

"I'm glad you didn't have the nightmare" He said looking pleased.

"Me to, but I still feel exhausted" I said. Even though I slept straight through I just felt so tired?

"Maybe you slept too much? Let's get you out of bed" Logan said.

"Let's not" I answered dragging the covers over my head, while he yanked it back down.

"You're the one who wants me to lie in bed and now you don't? You just can't make up your mind can you" I said to him, I even sounded exhausted.

"I guess not" he laughed off whatever I said.

An hour later I was dressed up, had breakfast and now was waiting for Logan. He was getting ready while I just sat on the bed trying hard not to fall asleep. I could feel my head falling down only to bounce back up when I sensed I was about to fall asleep. How the hell could I be this tired, maybe I should have worn the clip Darius gave me at least I would be wide awake because of the nightmare. I breathed out heavily, it's so boring once Logan gets out I'm going to pester him about seeing Marcus. I just want to see who attacked me I know it's weird but I want to know who did this to me. I couldn't remember his face I thought maybe I was having nightmares about him. But I had to see for myself. I needed to get this sleepy feeling out of me and decided to walk over to the balcony, fresh air would do me good. Logan told me not to move but hey he's not here to stop me and I just love to defy him since I can't do anything else. His touch drives me crazy, this will be my revenge I laughed at the thought. I made it all the way to the balcony doors when my eye sight decided to blur I put my hands into a ball and rubbed my eyes vigorously to make the blur go away eventually it did. But now I had a massive headache. Great. I walked over to the balcony slowly and looked at the view once more. I wish I could just go outside instead of being trapped in this room. I looked at the maze and the water fountain they had around the mansion it looked beautiful. The walls of the maze wasn't build with the traditional green grass but instead was made out of white lilies and bluebells in mesh of green grass. Lilies were my favourite flower I loved the scent it gave off, if only Logan would just take me there. How many times had I asked him to take me. I didn't ask could I go alone, yet he didn't budge. How could I hurt myself in there? Is a flower going to hurt me, no its not Logan! I felt like yelling at him. I continued to gaze at the maze it surrounded most of the mansion I guessed to make vampires confused about where they were heading. I thought it was stupid wouldn't they just cut through all the plants to get here anyway? Just like last time? I walked over to the railing I hadn't seen too many guards today? Strange I thought yesterday when I came here there were so many, maybe there on a break I thought to myself. I craned my head over to see further down the path that's when I saw something flash in and out of the maze. What the hell was that? It looked like a black ball? I craned my head even further, making sure I had a good grip on the railing just in case I did end up toppling over, I tried to see whatever the hell that was but I couldn't see anything unusual. Maybe it was the guards? All of a sudden I got blasted with this sickening feeling, I heard a growl coming from behind me. My heart speed up, dam he had to find me like this. Not good. What could I say to lessen his anger, I was trying to make him worry not angry, total back fire on the revenge thing. Logan quickly put his hands around my waist pulling me back a bit aggressively from the railing, my hands slipped away instantly due to my sweaty palms.