Chapter Three......The Soul's Spirit

Ohaaaaiooooooo Minna!!

Here's chapter Threeee !! ^3^

Pictures of The woman in the multimedia ^3^ 

I do not own fairy tail!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' What the..?'' Gajeel looked at the door.

When the smoke lifted, it was two people at the destroyed door. A woman and a man.

'' Who are you?'' Master makarov asked.

'' Nothing you should worry about old man.'' The woman replied.

'' Yeah? You destroyed our door so I think it's something we should worry about.'' Erza said with a serious tone.

'' Like I said nothing you should care about.'' The man then said.

'' Well, what are you doing here then?'' Makarov said.

'' We are looking for a person who is said to be in fairy tail.'' The woman took a step forward.

'' And who is this person you are looking for?'' Elfman asked,

'' We are here to take her with us.'' The man repleid.

'' Who?'' asked natsu with a blank face.

'' Her name is......Lucy …..Lucy heartfilia.'' The woman said with a serious face.

Everyone gasped and looked at Lucy.

'' So you are Lucy Heartfilia?'' She looked at lucy with an interesting facial expressions. '' ' '' '' We've come to take you with us.''

'' Lucy isn't going anywhere!'' Natsu shouted standing in front of Lucy.

'' What do you want with me?'' She asked.

'' We have come to take you with us and we will take your strength from you and then slowly kill you .... '' The man said.

'' Stupid!'' The woman hit the man in the face. '' She will never join us now.''

'' Gome....The man sweatdropped.''

'' I'm not going anywhere.'' Answered lucy bravely.

'' And if you try, we will stop you!'' Natsu gritted his teeth and looked at them with a serious face.

'' Looks like we have to fight .... Geez, everything would have gone more smoothly if you just joined us.'' The woman sighed.

'' Why would she go with you anyway? She should have said no even if you asked and not told about your plan.'' Erza replied

Both smirked.

'' We would force her.'' The man laughed

'' Ehm...okey..'' Lucy sweatdropped.

'' Come with us or we'll have to kill all of you .... '' The woman pulled out a small thin stick.

'' Never! I'd rather die than go with you two!'' Lucy screamed behind Natsu.

'' If you want to fight then it's a fight you'll get!'' The woman now had a serious face.

Lucy pulled out a key.

'' We take this outside ...... you can take the man ... but the woman is mine .. '' Lucy ran off with the woman behind her, while the man ran after Natsu and the others.

'' Storm Shred!'' The woman screamed and blades of wind went to lucy at high speed.

She looked at the blades with fearful eyes and avoid just when the blades hit the ground.