Chapter Ten........Fire Sword vs Requip

Ohaio Minna!!

Fiiinally!! I can update!

I will update twice because the fights isn't that long :D

The song is in the multimedia to the fight and a picture of the quote erza says..

I don't own fairy tail hiromashima does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' The almighty Titania Its a pleasure to fight you. And to defeat you. '' The girl said while putting her sword behind her head.

'' You are quiet comfident. But that won't defeat me.'' Erza said calmly.

'' Maybe not. But with my sword. I' gonna kill you. '' The Girl smiled and poited the sword at me.

'' Re-quip Lightning Empress Armor!!.'' Erza shouted and requiped.

'' So thats the famous empress armor. I'm amazed. '' The girl said and smiled.

'' Your Name? ''

'' Maia. My name is maia and now its my turn to show you my powers.'' Her sword started glowing. '' Re-quip The Priestess Sword. '' The sword she was holding transformed into a smaller but sharper sword.

'' A re-quip mage? '' Erza looked at her.

'' Yes but instead of requiping armors I requip weapons.''

'' Shall we stop talk and get this overwith. My friends are waiting.''

'' Gladly. Sadly this is the last time you will ever take a breath. '' The girl charged at her with a big grin and she started swinging the sword after me.

Erza started dodging the sword.

'' Stop run and fight me.'' The girl said annoyed.

'' Lightning Beam! '' Erza swung her sword and a large blue beam appeard from the tip of her spear.

The girl blocked the attack and swung her sword right in erza's arm.

'' GH!!'' Erza's eyes widen and she could feel the pain but ignored it.

'' Lightning Cyclotron! ''The spear charges a large amout of electicity and the bolt spreads in the floor and strikes the girl.

The girl scream in pain and when the electricity is gone she is looking really angry.

'' Requip Sword of Fire! '' Her sword transformed into a larger sword with a red colour.

'' Fire Bender! '' She swung her sword abow her head and a large amout of fire started gathering around the sword and then she swung the sword infront of her and the fire launched at erza.

'' Lightning shield! '' Erza screamed and the fire hit the shield and flew to a diffrent direction and hit the wall.

'' Give up! You are never gonna win!'' The girl screamed.

'' Give up? As long as our friends are with me, I have nothing to fear! Even if I risk my life , I won't give up until the bitter end. That's what it means to be a Fairy tail mage!'' I screamed and looked at her.

'' Fire bender! '' She started doing the same thing again.

'' Requip Morning Star Armor! Phonto Slicer!'' Erza's two sabers starts to fire an energi blast at the girl.

The girl Fired her attack and so did erza and the both attacks was going at each other and they collied and the girls attack split i half and erza's attack continued at the girl.

The girls eyes widen. '' Impossible.''

The attack hit the girl that flew right through the ceiling.

Erza requpied back to her normal armor and fell to her knees.

'' I won.'' She smiled and got up on her feet and started running up the stairs.

'' Be safe Natsu....Wendy...Minna..'' She told herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the fight nr 1 and yes it was short and im sorry to tell the other is going to be shorter så I will maybe update trice this day who knows XD