Chapter Nine........The Rescue Mission

Haaaalooe Minna^^ Here is chappie Nine :D Hope you are excited :D

I don't own fairy tail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' How did you escape?''
'' Thats a secret '' I took a few steps backward.
'' Well well I can figure it out later...Now you are going back to your cell.''
'' No'' I ran to the huge door and tried to open it but it was locked and I felt something behind me so I turned around and was printed with her back to the door.
Maison was standing right behind me and raised my chin with his hand and looked into my eyes.
'' Let go of me! '' I shouted trying to get away from his grip.
'' You are a really annoying girl you know that? ''
'' Better being annoying than a jerk like you '' I screamed in his face.
'' Why you...'' He grabbed my hand and pushed me in the wall and he leand close to my face.
'' Your the prisoner in mine mansion and here can I do as I feel. I can Kill you and take your soul right now if I wanted to. So just shut up and get back to the cell! ''

'' Master....'' a voice said behind him.
'' Yes? '' He turned around and his grip around my arm loosend.
'' We have uninvited visioters.'' Another voice said.
Maison grinned.
'' Give them a nice welcoming. '' He chuckled.
'' Yes master. '' The person bowed and walked out from the room.
'' Well Lucy Heartfilia. '' He turned around and his eyes looked into mine.
'' Looks like you have some visitors. but I'm afraid you do not have time to say goodbye.'' A bright smile appeard on his face and he started laughing.
I knew exactly what he meant, I felt his hand grabbed my arm and we disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Light war~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Amarisa P.O.V]

Juvia, Gray , Gajeel , Natsu , Breanon , Erza , wendy and I were standing outside the mansion and looked with amazed expressions at the giant mansion.
'' So hows the plan?'' I asked.

'' We saves Lucy and beats the crap out of the peopel that gets in our way.'' Natsu said while his hand started gather flames.
We all shrugged and natsu smashed the big door and we started running through the corridor.
We all stopped when a shadow appeard.
'' I can not let you continue. '' The shadow said.
The shadow was a young girl maybe in wendy's age and she was holding a big sword in her hand.
'' Let us pass!'' Said natsu threatening.
'' My master told me to not let anyone disturbe him when his working.''
I took a step forward but Erza was already infront of the girl.
'' She's mine . '' Erza said.

'' But...'' Natsu started.
'' Go now! Go and save Lucy! I will catch up with you when I'm done.''
He nodded and we ran pass the girl and we began to run up a large staircase and in the end there was a man with two swords in his hands in front of them and gajeel was fast and said: Run. This one is mine.
'' Geez! Everyone gets to fight.'' Natsu gritted his theeth.
'' Save bunny girl for us. So run now! ''
He sighed and started running and I was behind him with gray juvia wendy and Breaon and we stopped infront of a big door.
'' We are here.'' Breanon said.
I opend the door to see a large room and there was a large cross inside a circle in the middle of the room with lucy that had tied legs and arms on the cross.
'' Lucy!'' We shouted while the big door closed behind us.
She looked up and saw us and her face lit up.
'' Guys! '' She shouted and smiled.
Maison appeard behind her and walked infront of the cross looking at us.
'' Fairy tail nice to see you.'' He grinned.

[Normal P.O.V]
'' Fairy Tail Nice to see you'' Maison grinned.
'' Let luce go you bastard.'' Natsu looked really pissed off.
'' If you want her. Come and get her.'' Maison grinned evily.
'' LETS GO FAIRY TAIL!! '' Amarisa shouted and everyone charged at him.
''Water nebula! '' Juvia shouted.
The man dodged it and the attack hit the wall behind him.
'' Sky Dragons Roar! '' Wendy jumped in the air and launched a huge attack of air.
'' Ice Make: Canon! '' Gray shouted and in his arms a large canon appeard and fired a big ice canon ball.

'' Unison Raid! '' They both shouted and the attack collied and struck maison in the stomach.
Maison coughed blood and wiped the blood around his mouth away with his hand.
'' You brats are gonna pay! '' Maison shouted.
'' Not if I make you pay first! '' Natsu shouted and jumped in the air and happy caught him.
'' Max speed! '' Happy shouted and was flying in a large amount of speed.
'' Fire Dragons Sword Horn!! '' Both happy and natsu launched themself right in maisons stomach.
'' WRAAAA!!'' Maison shouted and flew right in the wall.
Happy dropped natsu to the ground and was now flying abow him.
'' Zero Slash! '' He shouted and swung his hands.
They all jumped out of the way and the attack struck the ground and disappeard.
Amarisa made her fingers go in a x-shape infront of her.
'' Emera Baram. '' She screamed.
The huge attack hit him and a dark mist developed the room and everything was quiet.
'' Did we get him? '' Wendy asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gome it was short but tomorrow I will update twice. Because next is Erza and Gaeel's fight ^^

Sneaky peaky
Next time in Light War:

'' Give up! You are never gonna win!'' The girl screamed.
'' Give up? As long as our friends are with me, I have nothing to fear! Even if I risk my life , I won't give up until the bitter end. That's what it means to be a Fairy tail mage!'' I screamed and looked at her.

'' Aramora Ligtning....'' The man swung his sword and was trying to hit gajeel's chest.
'' Don't think so! '' Gajeel grinned and dodged it and swung his arm right in the mans arm.

'' Aramora knife...'' The sword transformed into a knife and he stabbed gajeel right in the right part of his chest.

'' You are really getting on my nervs fairy tail....'' Maison looked annoyed and angry at the same time.
Gray chuckled. '' Like we haven't heared that before.''

'' Fairy Tail........... ATTACK! '' she screamed and they all charged forward.

That was it for this sneaky peak ^^
See ya tomorrow :D