Chapter Seven..........The Giant Spider Mission!

Hello minna^^ Another chappie for You Guys!

I do not own Fairy tail Hiromashima does

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was holding her hand. I was actully standing outside the guild with her hand in mine. This must be a dream. But it isn't. We actully kissed last night. It maybe was to rash becaus it was only our first date but. She looked so inviting. I swung the doors open.
'' Good morning Minna! '' I yelled and started walking with lucy's behind me.
Everybody's jawn dropped when they saw that me and lucy were holding hands.
It was quiet...so quiet...but somewhere in the guild applaus could be heard and the next second everybody was clapping their hands and whistled.
After hours of explaining how the date went we were finally free from everone's hugs and questions so we sat down at a table were Breanon Amarisa Wendy Erza and Gray were sitting.

[Lucy P.O.V]
'' I knew that you were perfect for each other! '' Amarisa smiled.
We looked at each other and smiled and then looked at amarisa.
'' We had not dared without your help. '' I said and Natsu nodded beside me.
'' Ahh stap it ..'' She blushed.
'' We mean it'' We said in unison and we started blush.
'' Kawaaaii desuuuu '' Wendy squeaked.
'' So wanna take a mission?'' Erza asked us.
'' Why not? '' I smiled.
'' Wait? Do you mean i have to be with this flame brain for another mission? '' Gray shouted.

'' What did you say Popsicle? Natsu shouted back..

'' I said nothing you stupid firebreather.'' He smirked.
'' Whad'ya say stripper? ''
'' Shut up Both of you!'' Erza shouted.
'' Ay....ye...'' They said In unison.
'' Amarisa -san why don't you choose our next misson? '' Wendy said.
'' Sure thing wendy'' Amarisa said and walked to the request board.

[ Amarisa P.O.V]
I now stood infront of the request board and scanned all the missions.
Oh here's an intresting one.

Mission!
We need help to Capture a dangerous monster.
The monster is a huge spider that captures his victims with a beautiful melody. The melody makes it difficult for the victim to resist and that's when the spider strikes and takes the victim and weaves them into his net and then eats them up.
If You can Capture it Take it to the council to get your reward.
Reward: 3.000.000 Jewels.

Seems easy enough I though and ran to the others to show them the mission.
'' A giant spider? Seems easy. '' Gray said.
'' Yosh! I'm all Fired up!'' Natsu screamed while his body began to fire up.
            ~~~~~~~~Light War~~~~~~~~

'' You really don't like trains do you? '' Breanon said while looking down at Natsu outside the train that was all green all over his face.
'' No he don't '' Happy said.
'' Shut up...'' Natsu said while standing up with his face a little less greener.
'' Well shall we go? '' Erza looked at them.
'' Aye sir!'' Everybody shouted.
'' So annoying...'' Charle shook her head.

We all started walking to the forest. The forest was kind of nice. Beautiful and quiet......To quiet...
'' I don't like this....Its to quiet......'' Wendy said calmly.
'' Agree....'' Natsu nodded.
'' On the paper it said that the spider uses a melody to lure its victim to its nest....The only thing we can do is to listen for that melody...'' Breanon said.
They walked in silence but suddenly they heard something.
'' Can you hear that'?....'' Amarisa asked.
'' Yes a melody...'' Erza replied.
'' It must be the spider!'' Gray looked at them.
'' Lets go! '' Lucy shouted and they ran to where the melody was heard.
When they finally came to the place they saw a giant web, the cobwebs had many cocoons that surely the people that the spider tricked are in.

'' Wow thats a hell of a big web.'' Gray said amazed.
'' And thats a hell of a big Spider'' Breanon Pointed at a spot on the web that the spider was on.
'' Its huge!'' Natsu shouted.
The spider looked at them and it opend its mouth and it started singing a beautiful melody.
'' Everybody Don't listen to the music!'' Erza shouted while she covered her ears.
The others did the same and the spider noticed it and it started singing this time and stronger.
'' Crap we must do something!'' Erza shouted.
'' Like what? '' Natsu shouted back.
'' I dunno....Distract it or something!''
'' Breanon!'' Amarisa took away her hands of her ears and ran towards Breanon.

[Amarisa P.O.V]
'' Like what??'' I heard Natsu shout.
'' I dunno ...Distract it or something!'' Erza replied.
Then I got an idea.
'' Breanon!'' I screamed and took away my hands from my ears and ran towards Breanon that nodded.
He grabbed my hand and spun me around and dropped my hand and I flew at a rapid pace towards the spindle.
'' Storm Shred! '' I shouted and fired the blades made of wind.
The spider's web disappeard and the spider landed on the ground really pissed off.
'' Now Erza!! '' I shouted.

[Erza P.O.V]
I watched as the web disappeard and then I looked at the spider that was looking really pissed off.
'' Now Erza!'' Amarisa shouted.
That was my signal.
'' Re-quip! Flame Empress Armor! Flame Slash!'' I shouted and swung my sword.
The spider got hit and was now more pissed off than before and started shooting spider web at us and a bit of the web caught me.
'' Crap!'' I watched as the spider started running at me.
'' Fire Dragons Roar!!'' Natsu shouted.
The spider jumped in the air and landed a few meters from Gray.
'' Ice Make: Bow! Arrows!! '' He shouted and fired a large amout of ice arrows at the spider.
The spider got hit in the leg but ignored it and continued to running.

[ Lucy P.O.V]
'' Oh no You don't !!'' I yelled and ran at him and made a front flip over the spider so I landed on the spiders back and I jumped in the air.
'' Wendy Now!!'' I shouted.
'' Sky Dragons Roar! '' Wendy fired the attack.
'' Open the Gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!.'' I pulled out a key while Flying in the air.
'' Sand Buster!! '' Scorpio waved his tail infront of him and fired the attack abow the spider in the air.
'' Unision Raid!!'' Me and Wendy Shouted.

Both the attack hit the spider and it falled to the ground with a giant hole on its back and happy flew at me and cought me just in time and putted me down on the ground a few meters from the dead spider.
'' Crap That was intens.'' Gray scratched his head.
'' It sure was. '' I nodded.
'' Well lets get our reward shall we? '' Natsu pumped his fist the air.
'' Aye sir!!'' We all shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know....They are doing many missions but....Something will defently happen in the next one....*evil grin*
Here you got a sneaky peaky ~

Next tiime In Light war:

'' Who is this? '' Amarisa Asked and showed me a picture of a woman and a man . The woman looked exacly like Lucy with a beautiful smile.
'' This was my mother and father.''

'' They did? Do you want to live at my house ? I can't leave you here alone. '' He asked.

'' No I'm fine. '' She lied.
'' No your not....'' He took the girl's hand and started dragging her with him.
'' Why are you helping me? '' I asked.
'' I dunno....Maybe becaus I want us to be friends '' He replied.
'' Friends? ''

Then a part of the house blew up.
'' What the'?'' I looked up from where I laying on the floor.
'' Its him! '' Amarisa stood up and looked in horror as a man appeard where the wall was broken.

Thats it for the sneaky sneaky peaky~

Hope you Enjoyed the chappie^^ Til next time have a great day^^