Chapter Four.........A voice

Ohaioooo Minna!! Yeah I know two chappies in one day is much but please enjoy either way!! ^3^

The picture of the man is in the multimedia ^3^

I don't own fairy tail

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone gasped and started shout: Never! Don't touch our Lucy!! and other things.

'' Urusai!'' Makarov's voice echoed in the guild building and everyone stopped talking and shouting and just looked at their master.

'' How can you be so sure she has the soul you search for?'' Carla/charle asked.

'' I can sense her soul and the light in her soul is as bright as the sun , and I can insure you we are not bad peaopel....we won't like steal her soul if its white....there are peopel after that soul and we just want to protect the person that owns it'' The man explaind.

'' I will never let you risk her life just becaus of some stupid soul! '' Natsu yelled angry.

'' I'll do it!''

Natsu turned at lucy that smiled.

'' I'll do it....For the sake of everyone's future. Even if it means risking my life''

'' L-Luce....'' Natsu looked at her wordless.

The woman nodded and tried to stand up , she sweat dropped.

'' Can you please untie me so i can do so....''

Lucy and Erza untied them from the chairs and lucy sat down on the chair next to her.

'' Are you sure of this? '' Erza looked worried.

'' Yes! I'll do it. Lucy grinned and made a thumb up.

'' You sure? What if they are lying? You can always change your mind....'' Natsu looked at Lucy.

'' Natsu I said I do it so please let me do it. Somehow i trust them....But please tell me your names first'' She looked at the woman and the man.

'' My Name is Amarisa and this is my partner Breanon. '' The young woman said.

'' Nice names....Okey lets just get this overwith''

Amarisa walked in front of lucy who was still sitting on the chair and two of her fingers was on lucy's chest.

"Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust Twist and bend the bones to bust I scatter these bones, these bones full of my rage Take them as an offering to bring thy enemy pain I see thy enemy before me now I bind him, crush him, and knock him down With these bones I now do crush Grind thy enemies into dust With the eternal fires out of control With this curse I take thy soul This is my will let it be done."

"Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust Twist and bend the bones to bust I scatter these bones, these bones full of my rage Take them as an offering to bring thy enemy pain I see thy enemy before me now I bind him, crush him, and knock him down With these bones I now do crush Grind thy enemies into dust With the eternal fires out of control With this curse I take thy soul This is my will let it be done." she mumled with her eyes closed and Lucy closed her eyes to and her hair started flying in the air and her body fell forward as if she was a rag doll.

'' I'll got ya!'' Natsu caught her body just in time but after he did so he looked towards something that made his eyes widen.

Lucy's soul was floating in the air abow Amarisa's hand and it was pure white and shining and everyone looked amazed at the soul.

''We found her.....'' Amariza said while watching the soul flying in her hand.

[Lucy P.O.V]

'' Were Am I? ….Right They took my soul out....'' I looked around but to my disappointment all i could see was a pitch black emtiness.

Do not fear.....

'' A voice? '' I asked myself but i blushed hard when i found out I was only talking to myself.

Your not alone....

'' Its the voice again'' I looked around in diffrent directions but nothing , only blackness.

I tough I would never see you again....

'' Again?...Do I know you? Please show yourself!''

Suddenly she saw a shadowy figure who soon became brighter and now she could see the person and the woman's long hair was up in a bun behind her head and she had a beautiful ribbon around and some of her hair dangling at the side of her face and she has a long pink beautiful dress and she has brown eyes in exactly the same brownish color as lucy has.

'' Helo my beautiful daughter'' She said while looking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed!

I the next chappie a picture of her mom will be seen,

See ya ^3^