2. "Bananas, winks & tips"

Frank didn't know what exactly he was doing as he purchased a couple of new clothes, which he hadn't done in a year or such and all his clothes were pretty worn out, but something in his mind told him that he wanted to impress the 'ice cream sweetheart'.

Gerard.

It had been two days ago that Frank had first seen him and he felt just the same as he had when he hadn't seen his puppy for a couple of weeks because he had been gone.

And fuck, he didn't even know the man who had served him, he could have been a serial killer for instance, but a thought like that wouldn't even cross Frank's mind.

All he could think of was Gerard's pretty eyes, gorgeous smile and that super cute giggle.

Just beautiful in every way, in Frank's eyes.

With new clothes and styled hair, Frank went back to the café, this time earlier. Around the time he had gone the first time and again there was no line yet.

So Frank assumed that more people would show up later, which he was glad about because people in general gave him a lot of anxiety.

And when no one was behind him, waiting for their turn, then maybe he could have a decent conversation with Gerard.

That is, if he was there anyways.

Frank decided that he would just walk past if he wouldn't see the pretty man behind the counter because he didn't want the ice cream as much as he wanted to see him.

But as Frank approached the café he immediately saw him from far, his heart making a little jump in happiness and subconsciously he started walking faster.

A big smile was plastered onto his face, heart beating rapidly and hands slightly shaking as he stood by the counter infront of the window with all the flavors.

And he nearly fainted as the man behind the counter looked up and smiled brightly at him.

"Hey! It's you again, you forgot your change last time. Here let me get it for you."

Gerard's sweet voice nearly made Frank melt away, but as he noticed he was about to turn around, Frank quickly caught himself and stopped him.

"I-it's okay! It's for you." He tried to smile, his cheeks flushing again and he really hoped that Gerard couldn't see how badly he was shaking.

"Oh, sir, thank you so much. But I can only accept a tip if you eat in our café."

"O-oh." Frank just couldn't look away from the man's pretty eyes, it was like his gaze was glued onto them. "Th-then I-I'll eat in the cafe today?"

He didn't know what he was saying really, but he was just happy that he was saying something that wasn't embarrassing like 'you're hot' or 'marry me, please'.

Gerard smiled brightly and Frank nearly lost it again.

"Sure thing. You can sit anywhere you want and I'll come and take your order then, alright?"

Frank blinked a couple of times before he managed to stutter an 'alright'.

He couldn't believe how well everything was going so far as he walked into the café and he also didn't have a clue on how he could ask Gerard on a date.

But for now, he just needed to sit down and then he could think about the rest.

There were a couple of people in the café and Frank was glad that none of them were paying attention to him as he walked through it and then sat down in the very back in the corner.