T'challa + S.O.

Requested By: Multiple people, sorry I forgot to write down who.

*Also fair warning, I'm not as well versed in the Black Panther world as other Marvel characters so this was a bit harder.*

-Being treated like royalty by him and being considered as such by those around you.

-T'challa being very respectful of you, while also being quite protective. He tries to manage it, but it's in his nature to worry about those he cares about and he loves you.

-His arm tightly around your waist, pulling you close to him and making you feel supported.

- Being beyond nervous when he introduces you to his father. All nerves quickly fading away though, when T'chakka welcomes you with open arms. Turns out the king was incredibly pleased that his son had met someone who made him so incredibly happy.

-T'challa walking up to you and wrapping an arm around your waist from behind. Then leaning his head down and whispering words of comfort to you in his native language.

-You making even more cat jokes than Sam would make. When the two of you meet it's cat joke hell for T'challa.

-Him kissing you on your forehead when he hugs you.

-Occasionally having to accompany him to some political dinner or other important event. Whenever you do, the two of you are always swamped by compliments on how perfect you look together.

-An ever-so-subtle suggestive smile sent your way whenever he's in the mood.

-He expresses a lot through incredibly subtle facial expressions. In the beginning these were very hard to read, but now you're an expert.

-You two do have cheesy nicknames for one another, but they are only for use when no one else is around.

-His suit always being perfect, and his tie is always straight. You still always straighten his tie before he goes out anyway, because you want to show you support and be close to him when he needs you.

-Every once in a while you're the big spoon when he's had a tough day.

-Waking up long after he has, but he is right by your side when you do. He's already been up, exercised, showered, and changed, but he came back to wake you up with a kiss on the cheek.

-Trying to be there for him when his father dies, but not knowing what you can do for him. T'challa sees that you are trying to help him and is glad to have you by his side.

-Supporting his decision to help Bucky and allow him to stay in Wakanda.