02 // 5:12

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Her

''Wow, careful there.'' The deep voice spoke. ''Wow''

''Ca-careful there'' The room was spinning, his eyes were piercing green. His smirk was the only thing I wasn't seeing twice. Yet.

''Wow, careful there'' He spoke again.

''Stop'' my soft voice exclaimed. The ground underneath my feet seemed to disappear, but he held me up. It felt like he would always hold me up. ''W-Wow'' His words kept repeating, his eyes boring into mine. His arm around body, his fingers pressing into my side. ''Stop.'' I spoke again, more determent this time.

I was dizzy, the room spinning hurt my eyes. I pressed them shut and suddenly I couldn't feel his arm anymore. But his voice still present in my mind. His words repeating and breaking every inch of me.

''Stop!'' I shouted, my hands grabbing my head. It felt like it was going to explode. Tears sprung into my eyes as he repeated his words once again.

When I opened my eyes, everything was gone. Everything was black, I couldn't see a thing. But his words, were still there. Louder. Deeper. Closer.

''STOP!'' I screamed, feeling something pulling at my hair while my legs kicking around wildly. Only realizing it was me who was pulling at my hair when I felt a loud voice trying to get my attention over my loud screams. But the person only made it worse when a hand touched me, I struggled to get away from it.

My head hurt, badly. Maybe it was because of my screams, or the fact that I was literally pulling my hair out of my head. But deep down I knew what it was because his voice had still been haunting me.

With a loud 'bang' my body fell to the ground, making me snap back to reality. My screaming stopped, my hands loosened the grip on my hair. And most importantly, his voice went away.

''Oh my god'' My grandma's voice spoke, crouching down next to me. ''Love, are you alright?'' She spoke, her voice soft and worriedly.

I sat up, rapidly looking around the room. My eyes met hers, and I realized I hadn't answered her question yet. ''Yes'' I lied. ''I'm fine, just had a bad dream'' But it wasn't just a dream, nothing had ever felt so realistic.

It sounded so stupid. I went to a club, met a boy, he spoke three words and those words had been haunting me ever since I lost him out of my sight. It weren't just his words, it was him.

I looked down at my hands, pieces of hair sticking against my sweaty finger. It was a bad habit of mine, when I had a bad dream I always pulled at my hair. But never this hard, I never had pieces of hair this big in my hands.

Quickly I pushed them off, leaving them to fall to ground. ''What time is it?'' I asked my grandmother. I didn't know why, it just seemed like I needed to know.

She spoke. ''5:12 am''

▪️▪️▪️

''Who?'' Liam spoke as I told him about the boy for the third time. ''I told you two times already, you really didn't see him?'' I exclaimed, getting annoyed by his lack of interest in my story.

''No, I didn't. What does it matter anyway?'' I sighed and shook my head. ''It doesn't, forget it'' I spoke again, grabbing the empty popcorn containers and stocking them on the place they were supposed to be.

''I hate this job, it's fucked up.'' Liam spoke, sitting on the counter. I turned around to face him, my eyes scanning his face. ''It's not that bad.'' I said, stating my honest opinion.