My Fairy Tail Diary (NaLu fanfiction)

Author's note: Hi Minna!>w< This is my 1st story and I'm sorry for any mistakes. This idea came out of nowhere so enjoy the story! Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.... sadly.

Chapter 1:

Welcome to Fairy Tail Academy!

"Minna! Wait!" young Lucy Heartfilia cried out to her mother and the servants. "Don't leave me alone! Please I need you!" Lucy finally woke up. She was panting and sweating. "Just a nightmare," she mumbled.

Lucy Heartfilia is a 15yrs old girl who is entering Fairy Tail Academy. She has blond hair that goes up to her shoulders and chocolate brown eyes. Lucy has a younger sister named Mitchelle and a father named Jude Heartphilia. The two girl's mother, Layla Heartfilia, died of an unknown illness at a young age.

Ever since her death, Jude started to abuse Lucy and Mitchelle physically and mentally. After each amusement, the two daughters would be covered in blood and bruises. Before going to sleep, Jude would go to the girl's room and scream at the girls calling them names, telling them that they are a disgrace to the family and that it was their fault that Layla died.

One day Lucy got an invitation to FTA and she quickly accepted, but that would mean leaving her younger sister alone with her father. Lucy and Mitchelle made a vow that one day, Lucy would come back and take Mitchelle with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Today is my first day at FTA!' Lucy thought. She sat up on her bed and looked around the room. After leaving her father's mansion, Lucy went to the town of Magnolia ( where FTA is) and got and apartment.

She got up and went to her closet and took out the school's uniform. It is a white t-shirt with a vanilla colored sleeveless vest. The skirt is navy blue and it goes up to her knees.

The best has a fairy tail mark on the left side of her cleavage. She put on knee-high socks and a pair of converse. As usually, she did her hair in a side ponytail with a pink ribbon tied. Then she grabbed her bag and left.

Once Lucy got outside of her apartment she remembered,"Where the hell is the Academy!?" Then out of luck, she noticed two boys walking down the sidewalk bickering.

"You tried to trip me ice princess," a guy with a messy, spiky, pink hair yelled.

"I only stretched my leg towards you flames-for-brains," the other guy with a lazy brushed, raven hair replied back.

"Umm excuse me but are you two form Fairy Tail Academy?" Lucy asked.

"Yea we both do? Why do you ask?" The pink-haired guy asked Lucy.

"cause I' m Kind of lost and I don't know where FTA is," Lucy responded.

"Well I'll show you where it is. My name is Natsu Dragoneel and this baka is named Gray Fullbuster. Now it's your turn to introduce your self," Natsu said with a toothy grin.

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia and this is my 1st year at FTA," Lucy replied.

"What's up Lucy. I hope that we can be friends. And by the way, this is our 1st year as well but we know about it," Gray said.

"Thanks Gray, I how tha-WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES!?" Lucy practically screamed.

"As crap, how does this happen!" Gray said.

"Put some clothes on droopy eyes," Natsu said.

"Shut up slanty eyes," Gray shot back.

Lucy was in the backround. She sweat-dropped while watching the two boys. 'This is going to be a long day,' Lucy thought.