Chapter 4: The Past and Sadness

Author's Note: Hola people >U<! Welcome to the next chapter in my storry and in thanks giving ima make a One-shot relating the story.

Tanks for liking this story cuz this its first one.

Disclaimer: Me gusta Fairy Tail but me no own it

xxxxxxxxxxxx SADNESSSSS xxxxxxxx

It has been 2 months since Lucy has meet The Gang.

Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Levy and Erza were walking down the streets of Magnolia. Apparently, they all live in the same street.

Then all of a sudden Natsu said,"Let's go to the water zoo!"

"What the hell is a water zoo?" Lucy asked.

"This dumb-ass calls it a water zoo but it is actually an aquarium," Gray mumbled as he pinched the root of his nose .

"Watcha say you ice pervert?" Natsu shot at Gray.

"I called you a dumb-ass, you fire ant."

"You littl-" Natsu was cut off when he felt the dark aura surrounding the merciless Erza. He shivered and continued walking forward.

Gray understood the problem and brushed it off.

"Hey Lu-chan so do you want to go? It will be fun~" Levy sang the last part.

"Sure, why not!" Lucy now felt excited to go. She never went to one because her father would command Lucy to do her studies. Lucy also remembered the punishments that her father would give her if she goofed off. She suddenly remembered her innocent little sister Mitchelle. That brought tears to her eyes.

"Lucy what's wrong, your crying?" Gray asked.

"Hu?" Lucy blinked. She didn't notice the tears flowing down her rosy cheeks. "Oh it is nothing. No need to worry." She tried to reassure the group, but failed.

"Who made you sad Lucy? I'll kick their ass," Erza said making Lucy sweat-drop.

"Tell us what's wrong Luce," Natsu said with a serious expression on his face.

"You have been hiding something from us Lu-chan," Levy said.

"Okay I'll talk," Lucy sighed,"Before I came to Magnolia, I lived in the Heartphilia estate with my little sister, mother, and father. But one day, my mother died of an unknown disease. This made me and Mitchelle devastated, but my father thought it was our fault for her death. Every night, he would go to our rooms and physically hurt us. When he finished, we would be covered in blood, cuts, and bruises.

I would try to make him hurt me than my sister. He would also cuss and shout at us When he felt like it.

Finally, I got a letter that lead me here leaving the estate. But that also meant leaving my beloved sister with my father."

With that said, Lucy was at the verge of crying. More tears were forming in her chocolate brown eyes, while she was clutching her skirt. Then, Natsu was the first one to comfort her. He walked towards her and hugged her.

At first, Lucy was shocked at his actions. But then she hugged back. Then levy joined followed by Gray. Erza was the last one to join the group hug. The tears were released and Lucy sobbed, still holding on to Natsu. He was rubbing Lucy's back comforting her.

Lucy then mumbled quietly, "I love you all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: *sniffle* this chapter got my heart a little.

Anyways. I put a Nalu moment in it and sooooooooo kawaii! <3

I hoped u like dis chapter. Plz vote and I'll see you later

Bye Bye