Chapter 10: Natsu and Icarus Meet

A/N: S'up people of Wattpad!!!! I'm back with another chapter~

Thank you silent supporters for of course supporting~ ;u;

I have 3 questions:

1. Should I change the cover of my story?

2. Did this story get better throughout the chapters?

3. Should I try doing a One Piece Story? (Later on like in a few months , not now)

Enough about my blabbing.... ONWARDS WITH THE STORY!!!!

Fairy Tail ownership not mine

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Normal P.O.V.

Icarus and Lucy were walking down the ridiculously long hallway. They were chatting away about random stuff.

"Hey Lucy, did you know that if you say pineapple before you sneeze it might help you stop the sneeze," Icarus said.

Lucy looked at him with a strange look, "How so Caru?"

"Well saying pineapple is random and distracts the person, keeping their mind off the sneeze."

"Your weird!" Lucy smiled at him. "When we arrive at class, I'm gonna introduce you to 2 of my friends. Their names are Erza and Natsu."

"Will they like me though?" Icarus had worry in his tone.

"Don't Worry Caru, I know they'll like you."

They were now in front of the classroom. Lucy looked at Icarus again, "As long as yourself, then there will be people who will like you."

Then she opened the door.

"Hey guys! Good mor-"

*Tug* *slash!!!*

"Kya!" Now readers You shall witness a blond, wet, demon who is out to hunt her prey.

"NATSU!!! YOU GONNA DIE B*TCH!!!" Lucy shouted her war cry as she saw Natsu at his usual seat laughing his @ss off.

A few minutes later you can see an angry blond and an arrogant pink haired on the floor pinching their cheeks and pulling hair.

"You shoulda sheen your face Lushe!!! It was prisheless!!!" Natsu couldn't talk well since Lucy got hold of his 2 cheeks.

"Revenge!!! Pinkie!!!" Lucy took out some chocolate ice cream from her backpack and scoped some inside of his mouth.

Natsu immediately turned blue and laid on the class floor for a few moments.

Lucy stood up and put a foot on top of Natsu. "I claim this guy... As an idiot!"

The hold class burst into laughter and some cheered for Lucy. Icarus came up to Lucy with a sweat drop and asked, "Um... Is he that Natsu person?"

Lucy looked at him and smiled, "Yeah! Natsu get up before Erza sees you!" And as quick as a whistle, Natsu was back at his feet.

"Luce! That was uncalled for! Why you give me chocolate ice cream!" Natsu yelled. Lucy face palmed. Uncalled for? They were in a prank war, what would he expect!

"Aw crap," Natsu said looking at his uniform, "it looked like I got crap all over myself!" Lucy started to laugh at him, with Icarus in the chuckles. Natsu looked at Lucy, ignoring Icarus next to her, and slightly blushed when he noticed her laugh.

After calming down of laughter, Lucy looked at Natsu and said, "Natsu, here is my new friend named Icarus! Icarus, meet Natsu!" But it seemed that sparks flew, in a bad way.

Natsu and Icarus were having a staring/glaring contest and no one was breaking down. Luckily, they went to their desks and everyone else were doing their own thing. After 5 minutes of glaring, Natsu spoke up, "Luce, we need........................,....................................Some.............................................................More............................... Food other than ice cream."

"Baka! That's all you can think about!?" Lucy did her infamous Lucy Kick on Natsu. Icarus had a frown in his face, 'I thought I was the only one, but now I can't back down. Challenge Accepted Natsu.'

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

A/n: Oooooooooooooh serious poop gonna happen 🙊~ the next chapter is really unexpected since it gonna be a special chapter!! And no need to worry Erza will appear >:D

Oh and I'm sorry I didn't spell their names like Heartfillia or Dragneel!!!!!! Please forgive ToT!!! (Thank you Nalushipper_0012 & bell1089 for commenting it!!! {I am slow with the comments }) in a few minutes I'll post the next chapter so wait.

-Peace