Chapter 3: Meet My Friends part 2

Author's Note; hola people! this chappy introduces the remaining friends °w°. that also means Mirajane will be coming~! the match-making demon >:D <

Disclaimer: ME no own fairy tail................ xxx SADNESS xxx.........

The two teens were walking down the student filled hallway.

"Natsu, you have other friends right?" Lucy asked.

"Yea, there are some girls and some guys too. I'll introduce you to them at lunch,"He replied with a toothy grin. Then the twosome entered the class. It seemed normal, it had 23 chairs and desks, a closet for the school's materials.

"NNNNAAATTTSSSUUU!!!!!!" a voice yelled.

"Oh crap, the she-devil is here," Natsu cowered in fear behind Lucy's back.

'I wonder who she is,' Lucy thought, sweat-dropping.

"Lucy please,tasukete,( help me)" Natsu cried as Lucy sees a girl with long scarlet hair up to her waist and brown eyes walking towards the two teens.

"You are are almost late for class and you came to class with a girl. DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HER!?" The scarlet- haired woman yelled at Natsu.

"E-erza I d-did nothing Luce is my new friend," Natsu said As he stumbled on a few words.

"Oh well I'm Erza Scarlett, nice to meet you. Oh, are you going to sit with us at lunch?"

"Hi I'm Lucy Heartphilia, nice to meet you Ezra and sure why not," Lucy said shaking hands with Ezra. Then class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The first 3 classes were algebra science and an elective with Mr. Gildarts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR LUNCH!!!!!!" Natsu yelled out with his fists in the air. Erza accompanied the two some because she thinks Natsu will try something on Lucy.

"Ne Natsu who else are your friends instead of Levy-chan, Gray, and Erza?" Lucy asked tilting her head.

"There is Jellal aka Erza's crush, Mirajane, Lisanna, Gajeel aka Levy's crush, Wendy, and Romeo," Natsu replied. "Oh yea and there is another girl named Juvia and she is in love with the ice-princess." Then the three made it to the cafeteria and got their lunch. Then out of nowhere, a guy with orange hair with glasses went up to Lucy. He was also being followed by girls. 'Great a play-boy is coming,' Lucy thought sarcastically.

Once he came, he looked at Lucy and said," Hey baby, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on." Lucy just rolled her eyes and left him hanging. He went up to her again and Said,"I'm Loke the most popular guy at school. What's your name?"

"Lucy is my name. Now I'm going to eat my lunch." and with that reply, she left. 'God she is a feisty little bitch, but I will make her mine,' Like thought and a smirk came to his face.

Lucy came up to the group of friends. Then all of a sudden she saw a stampede of random guys.

"What the-"Lucy was cut off when the guys started to ask random questions.

"Hi you look cute."

"Hay girl you seem lonesome, how bout you sit with us."

"Damn you look too sexy!"

"How about you and me go out this Friday."

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" Lucy cried for help and out-stretched her hand towards the ceiling. Then she felt a warm hand grab on to hers and it dragged her out of the crowd of males. Soon she was face-to-face with Natsu.

"Arigato Natsu,"Lucy said and sighed with relief. As response Natsu smiled his toothy grin.

"Come on Luce you have to meet the rest of my friends," Natsu said grabbing her hand and locking fingers with her.

With this action, Lucy looked away in embarrassment and Said, "Umm.... okay." They arrived at a table with 9 Teens. Lucy can already make out 4 of them which were Levy, Gray, and Erza.

"Hey Lucy finally came!" Gray said loud enough for the group cam hear.

"So this is the girl Levy was talking about," Mirajane said. Then they were all quiet.

"Um... what's wrong?" Lucy finally said.

"You and Natsu are holding hands."

.

.

.

.

"KAYA!"

Quickly, Lucy and Natsu released their hands and blushed. The group gave a chuckle at the two.

"Anyways,"Natsu said (still blushing)"These are my so-called-'friends'"

"The guy with the blue hair and red tattoo near his eye is named Jellal."

"Hello Lucy welcome to FTA," Jellal said.

"Next is the Strausses siblings. They are 3 of them, the oldest is Mirajane, the girl with the long white hair. Then there is Elfman but he moved to America with their uncle for family matters. And finally, the youngest is Lisanna, the one with the short white hair." Natsu explained.

"Hi Lucy!That was so kawaii of Natsu!" Mirajane said with a fan-girl squeal. Everyone sweat-dropped.

"Mirajane is is right. Oh and I'm Lisanna," replied the other sibling.Then she leaned over to her sister to whisper,"I feel a couple coming."

"Next up is the iron-freak," Natsu said almost screaming his comment out loud.

"WHAT YA SAY SALAMANDER!?" Gajeel roared back. Then he calmed down and said, "S'up bunny girl."

'Why bunny girl?' Lucy thought.

"Then there is Romeo and his Juliet named Wendy. They are both youngest from our group since they are 13. But they go to the same school." Romeo blushed hearing what Natsu said in the beginning and Wendy's face turned a bright crimson color.

"Natsu-nii don't say that!" Romeo said.

"Hi Lucy-chan my name is Wendy," The young bluenette said.

"Wait where is Juvia?"

"She is sick today so she couldn't come."

"Anyways, hi minna thanks for the introductions! I hope we get to be good friends," Lucy said.

And with that, the bell rang to go back to class.

***************************************************************************************************

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. It took a while to update cuz there was. ............ NO WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyways, Ima going to add my own character soon. Mirajane has arrived >=)  < MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

BYE BYE