Chapter 9: New Friend

A/n: hellllllioooooo minna!!! Peace here!!! There is a reason why Erza didn't appear at school. So no need to worry!

RUMORS SAY THAT FAIRY TAIL IS COMING BACK IN APRIL 2014!!!! I checked and ITS TRUE!!!!

Also Wattpad is putting my story in different... Places so check for any different chapters when I update plz!! AND I HAD BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK, AGAIN!!!!!!!! -__-

Anyways Arigato Crusdor-chan~,o0katzilla0o, and Wendy-San!! Thanks for he support!!

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail Belongs to Hiro not Peace

Onwards with the story!!!

~¥~

Lucy P.O.V.

In retrospect, it was a bad idea to be in a paper/ prank war with a 'Dragon.' Especially if that Dragon loves to play with fire.

~1 Week Ago~

Normal P.O.V.

Recalling: Lucy and Natsu decided to have a fun paper and prank war and creating a punishment for the loser.

The day was Monday and the time was almost time for 1st period. Our blond heroine was being really careful incase there was a Natsu Prank. Lucy was walking towards the classroom before class started. Then, a guy with messy sky blue hair bumped into her.

Lucy P.O.V.

Damn Natsu. Doing this childish war with me. I was walking and I didn't notice there was someone who was walking towards me.

"Ow," I said while rubbing my butt. I look up to see a guy about my age or older with messy sky blue hair with navy blue eyes. He had the same uniform as Natsu. We locked eyes and I noticed a blush crept on his cheeks.

I just noticed how I'm sitting. My legs were wide, making my skirt go higher than expected. Making it visible to see my panties.

My face turned into a tomato and I quickly covered my underwear.

"G-Gommen nasai," The guy said.

"I-it's fine. Anyways, my name is Lucy. What's your name?" I ask while reaching my hand out to shake with him.

"I-I'm Icarus, nice to meet you Lucy," Icarus smiled at me. We shakes hands and got up.

"Do you know what class your in?" I ask.

"Some teacher named Gildarts or so. Also, I'm... Kinda...lost," Icarus mumbled the last part. I giggled a bit.

'Aw, he's cute like Na-WHAT!? Was I about to say Natsu!?' I felt heat coming up to my face. 'Fine I do think he's cute, but who wouldn't! I mean a guy who protects his family no matter what, a childish personality, good looks. Damn, do I think of Natsu that kind of way?'

I was about to answer my own question until Icarus pinched my cheek. "Oi Lucy, your not listening to me."

"Gommen Icarus-san," I replied. He released my cheek and he helped me get up. "Hey Icarus."

"What?"

"How bout a nickname for the both of us! To indicate our new friendship!"

"Why a nickname?"

I pouted a bit, "Because your name is kinda long."

"Okay, whatcha gonna call me?"

"Blue Monkey-Man!"

"Awe hell no! I am not a freakin monkey!"

"Fine, what about... Caru!" (Pronunciation: Ka-roo)

"Caru... I do like that one," Icarus said.

" Come on Caru! We're already late for class!" I begin running towards our classroom with Caru on my trail.

Normal P.O.V.

As the new 2 friends go to their class, around a corner, there was someone with an iPhone at hand. That person was scrolling through the photos it took of Icarus and Lucy.

'Lets see who will suffer worst. Lucy or Natsu?'

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/n:Honestly, I didn't expect that either. Soooooo, how's my story? Sorry if it bit bad T^T

Also, who is this mystery person? What will it do to Natsu and Lucy!?! Who will win the war!?!

Read on and find out!!!!