Special Chapter: DISNEYLAND WTF!? Part 1

A/n: so this is a special chapter that I wanted to add since it gave me some inspiration and I thought its awesome.

Also this is my favorite chapter so far since I kinda experienced this and i dedicate this chapter to Hinata_Hyuga_ >w<!!!!! Thank you for being a Suuuuuuper supporter *pose like Franky from One Piece*

Special Chapter: Disneyland WTF!?

{Before Icarus came and after the aquarium}

Lucy P.O.V.

At FT high our principle Mr. Markarov made an announcement that next week is a random vacation since he thought we needed a break. And to make it better, he said it was going to be 1 whole month! I'm so pumped up!

Now it's Friday and I invited Levy over to hang out and do girl things.

"Levy-chan give me the god damn controller! I need to watch Pokémon!" Yeah, I know. I'm a bit old to watch it but Natsu and Gray made me love it! I mean little pocket monsters that battle and my favorite one is the yellow electric mouse that goes "Pika Pikachu!". Natsu says his is a fire dog named Growlithe and Gray's is an ice seal thing named Dewgong. (If you don't know what pokemon is look it up on the internet ;D)

"But Lu-chan, it's my turn and I want to watch Kim Possible~!"

"Awe hell no Levy-chan! I have to know if Pikachu evolves when battling Raichu!!!"

"instead of T.V., let's just play monopoly." Levy shrugged her shoulders. I gasped. Did she want to play that evil game!!

"Levy-chan don't play that game!!! It's evil I tell you!!! EVIL!!!" Haven't people noticed that that game rips apart friendships and marriages!!!"

Levy-Chan looked at me with tears in her eyes, "But Lu-Chan, I don't want our friendship to discontinue!!!" We are now hugging each other and crying, saying we'll be best friends forever!

After that we just played Speed, Uno, hang-teddybear (like hangman but instead a man, it's a teddybear :D) , and other random stuff.

It was now 5:00pm, and Levy-chan had to go. But before she left she whispered something in my ear, "If you have any Natsu troubles, talk to me. Kay?" She left giggling and me blushing. I don't like Natsu

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe.

I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!!! To distract my mind, I'm gonna sing a little song. So I turned on my iPod stereo and put shuffle. The song it chose was Merry-Go-Round.

I put on an apron and went to the kitchen to make myself some dinner; Now Normal P.O.V.

Merry-Go Round, throw me out into this daydream,

The morning is sure to greet me so cheerfully,

chase my memories,

To where I'll see you there.

I remember you saying it, tell me.

Why did you cry for you and I?

No more, "If I forget I'll never see you're face, And that's good enough."

I needed you more than you needed me,

every moment was so fast that I can hardly see,

And I watched you fade away from out of my sight,

"I know you're than I could of ever been," that's what they told you though,

I wish you'd tell me the truth,

My heart is waiting there, but can I find it?

If I go. And if I find you, the answer's in front of me,

I'll erase the sun that left you all alone in the darkness,

And be the light so you can shine,

And of someday, this pain will fade into a new world,

That I dream of,

Merry-go round,

throw me out into this daydream,

The morning will be here soon but I'm trying still-

"NATSU WHY ARE YOU EATING MY SHAMPOO!?!"

Natsu covered his ears, "God Luce, I was hungry and since I saw you in the kitchen cooking, I decided to have a snack."

She sighed and pinched the brink of her nose, "Baka, you're not supposed to eat shampoo or conditioner! Why didn't you go in the kitchen and tell me you're hungry?"

Natsu gave her the innocent eye look. 'So.... Cute!' Lucy thought while trying to fight off the blush. Natsu continued looking at her and said, "I didn't want to disturb you, so I smelled some strawberries coming from the bathroom. The shampoo said strawberry scented and when I tasted it, it was nasty," He made a face.

Lucy looked at Natsu and held up 2 fingers, "I have 2 questions. The first one is why are you here. The other one is how did you enter without going through the front door."

Natsu closed his eyes, making him look like in deep thought. It took 3 minutes for him to remember, "I came because Erza wanted me to give you a message. And I came I. By using the window near your bed."

'Sure that's so natural,' Lucy thought. She then remembered what Natsu said. "What did Erza want to say, she could of texted me if possible?"

"I don't know why she didn't text you but she said that you have to pack enough clothes for 5 days. She said that we are going to DISNEY LAND!!!" Natsu had a huge grin on his tanned face.

"Hold. The. Fudge. Up. WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY LAND!?!?" Lucy stared at Natsu with her eyes sparkling. Natsu stared at her for a few seconds with a light blush, but wasn't noticed. "When are we going?"

Natsu looked at his phone before he replied, "In about, 3 hours."

"3 hours!?! Holy- Natsu! Help me pack my things into a suitcase!" Lucy ran off to her room with Natsu behind her.

"Okay Natsu get some clothes while get my other things!"

"Lucy are these clothes you want to wear?" Natsu said while he sling-shot a pink pantie to her face.

"DONT LOOK AT MY PANTIES OR BRAS!!!"

"Awe someone's embarrassed~"

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME PACK!!!"

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

A/n: I said I would update and I did =3=

What do you guys think is gonna happen? Who do you think is gonna go? Do you guys like it? And I don't own Fairy Tail 😭

Okay so see you guys in like.... 8 or more days!! 😝

-Peace