Chapter 8: I Declare War

A/n: What's up! What's up! Peace is here<3

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!

I read some comments and wanted to say arigato to Crusador-chan~ cuz you are and will be a great supporter! 😭

HAPPY Halloween!!!

naaa just kidding it's Merry Late Christmas!!!! AND HAPPY 2014!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't wanna say it!

But I have to *sigh* If Fairy Tail belonged to me I would of continued the series and would of put NaLu, GaLe, GruVia, and more! BUT... It doesn't.

BUT!!!!!!!'!!! Fairy Tail will start April 2014! Rejoice!!!!

Oh and I might start making P.O.V. buy only occasionally and I will give symbols to the characters.

Onwards with the chapter!!!

***********SADNESSSSS**********

It was finally Monday and guess who was a Monday- hater

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

That's right! Erza hate Mondays!

🍰 @ Erza's house 🍰

The scarlet-haired teen woke up with a murderous aura. She walks towards her mirror in the bathroom and noticed something is wrong. Her long, strait scarlet hair that is usually neat has now a bed-hair.

She tried brushing it But it became electrified and became poofy.

"Damn it! I think I need to call Lucy, she might know what to do." Erza unlocked her iPhone and texted Lucy.

Erza: Lucy! An EMERGENCY has come forth! Come to my place ASAP! XO

Lucy: Im comin! And I'll b there in 10min! (>o<)7

She put away my phone and changed into her uniform (A

: Everyone's uniform are like he one on the OVA) and had breakfast. Halfway finishing the food, the scarlet haired teen heard her doorbell ring. She got up and walked towards the door.

🔑 Lucy P.O.V.🔑

I wonder what is the emergency? I mean it's Erza for crying out loud. She only needs help when it is an emergency. Then I ring the doorbell. I hear the footsteps and then the door opened. I gasped at the sight. It was worse than I expected!

"Erza! What happened to you!"

"Help me Lucy! I have a bad hair day!" She yells.

I dragged her inside and seat her on a chair in the bathroom. I quickly take out her hair products, a few brushes, and a few rubber bands. Then I washed her hair and then I dried it quickly with her towel. I put on some oil on her Scarlett locks but then I became puffy and electrified. I got out her straightener and started with my work. It was 7:50 am, only 15minutes till school starts and I'm only half way through!

Then I had an idea.

"Hay Erza is it okay if I do a hair style?"

"Sure along if it goes with the uniform."

Then I separated her hair into 3 parts and started braiding. I finished the braid and it looks so kawaii! At the end of it, I tied it all together with a white bow.

"I'm finished!" I show Erza by giving her a mirror.

"Arigato Lucy!" Erza said. We said our good byes and I headed for school.

At FTA Normal P.O.V,

It was only 5 minutes till class started and Erza still hasn't arrived. Lucy was becoming worried of her Scarlett friend's absence.

"Ne Natsu, do you know where Erza is?" The blond asked her idiotic pink haired friend.

"Erza's not here? ITS TIME TO CELEBATE!" Natsu stood on top of his desk. Every other student over heard and started to make a mess in the class room. Lucy, though was the only calm one in the class. She looked around seeing a few male students whispering something and looking towards her direction. She tilted her head to the side a little and it seemed to only make them worse.

Natsu was noticing the stares some guys gave to Lucy which made him feel uncomfortable. 'What is this feeling?' He thought. Then he though of something.

Natsu grabbed half of he class's books and any kinds of paper. After grabbing his materials, he started making a book-fort and started making paper airplanes. After he was finished, he threw an airplane at Lucy which hit her at the side of her head.

'Bull's-eye!' He thought, and Lucy turned around to see Natsu behind his book-fort.

"Natsu!" Lucy crumbled the paper and had fire in her eyes.

"LUCY! I DECLARE PAPER AND A PRANK WAR WITH YOU!" Natsu was standing and had a paper crown on his head while pointing a finger towards his blond haired friend.

"Fine, but let me create my kingdom and my army!" Lucy ,now with a change of attitude, said while standing and had her arms crossed. Apparently she also had a paper tiara on her head. "Oh and why not who ever surrenders will... Give the winner 100,000 jewels and must take the winner anywhere they want. Either going to Disney World or to a beach resort, but just for our Summer break." (A/n: Their summer vacation will be in 4 months in their world)

"Deal."

They both caught everyone's attention as the Natsu was creating more paper planes while Lucy was making her fortress wider and taller. Each thinking of humiliating pranks for each other.

"We are allowed to recruit some people right?" Lucy asked.

"Sure but only 3 people. They can be from our friends or from this class," Natsu explained.

"I'm gonna win Natsu!" Lucy yelled excitedly.

"Not in your dreams Luce!" Natsu shot back. And surprisingly, Mr. Gildarts came in the class and didn't stop he war. The other students were either cheering Natsu or Lucy, betting on who will win, sweat dropping about how childish they were acting, or trying to be one of the participants in the war.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Who will win this.... Childish war? And what happened to Erza?

Until next time!