Chapter 7: Is This Love!? Part 2

Author's note: Okay Peace will talk in 3rd person or 1st person

AND I FEEL SO HAPPY ABOUT CHAPTER 7 and 6 BECAUSE IT HAD A HUGE NALU MOMENT WHICH MADE ME GO AWWWWWW!!!!!!! Omfg! I fangirl squealed at my own story. Lol! Any ways I decided to put 2 Oc characters. One male and the other female. Peace says enjoy the story~ Nya

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to Lailapop222 for supporting my story and for being awesome!

Disclaimer: Peace no no have Fairy Tail

$$$$$$$$$ SADNESSSSS $$$$$$$$$

Previously~

Natsu and Lucy changed back to their normal clothes while an employee took off Lucy's mermaids makeup. They left the room to come across their group of friends. They were all smiling and whispering to each other. Then Levy spotted the two and yelled,

"There is our new cute couple!"

"W-What are you guys talking about?" Lucy asked trying to act innocently.

"We were there when you two kissed," Gray smirked.

Back on Track~

Lucy and Natsu had many thoughts.

'Damn, those sneaky b@st@rds!' Natsu thought.

'OMG! What is a good excuse? um...... I got it!' Lucy thought as she snapped her fingers.

"Eto, Minna me and Natsu were just following the script!" Lucy said.

Levy snickered,"But Lu-chan, you can change the script Ya know."

'Crap! I forgot bout that!' Lucy's eyes widen a little.

"But we couldn't because we were.....bribed! yea bribed!" Natsu said helping Lucy.

'Arigato Natsu!'

"Awww, someone is just embarrassed about their relationship~" Gray sang a little, while trying to embarrass Natsu.

"S-shut up!"Natsu yelled.

"Juvia supports the NaLu couple because Juvia thinks Love Rival will not trying to get with Gray-sama!" Juvia said happily.

"I agree with Juvia, but IF NATSU DOES ANYTHING TO LUCY, HE WILL GO THROUGH HELL, THEN TO SUFFERING AND TORTURE, THEN FINALLY A PAINFUL DEATH!" Erza said with an evil aura around her with fire in her eyes. And out of nowhere, she took out a metal pipe.

"Erza-San calm down please," Wendy said nervously.

"Natsu-nii! I'm hungry!" Romeo said trying to change the subject.

"While eating let's discuss the relationship of Salamander and Bunny girl," Gajeel said, at the same time he was annoyed of the whole conversation.

"Let's get some food!" Natsu said while running towards the entrance.

Everyone nodded and walked in the same direction Natsu did. Lucy though, she was the last person there from the group. She was thinking bout some things.

'My god Mira is going be very annoying at school. I just hope she doesn't faint in happiness.

But still, my first kiss taken from someone important to me. He was there when I needed him and became my best friend, and maybe crush. And his name is...'

"Come on Luce! Don't be a slowpoke!" Natsu yelled out while waving a hand in the air. Lucy looks up to see Erza, Jellal, Wendy, and Romeo at the left side while Levy, Gajeel, Gray, and Juvia at the other side. And in the middle is Natsu.

'Natsu Dragoneel, you will know one day about my feelings. But till then, let's have a good ride.'

Then Lucy left.