Chapter 2: Meet My Friends part 1

Author's note: Hi everyone! >w< I hope this story seems interesting.. I will update every week and sometimes I will ask for inspiration. Disclaimer: ME not own

Fairy Tail

"Natsu! Gray!" Lucy yelled out. Apparently it is funny to ditch a gir1 who is utterly lost.

"Hey girl you seem lost,"A male voice said to Lucy.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked with worry in her tone. There was someone in the shadows. Her heart started to beat faster.

"Nobody you know, but I do know you and I am hired by Mr. Heartphilia to take you back to the mansion for an unknown reason," The male said with a noticeable sly smile. As soon as the guy mentioned her father, Lucy ran for it.

'I can't go back now, I'm barely going the the Academy!' Lucy thought. Then the man ran after her. She couldn't look back because she can slow down and he will catch her. She felt that he was catching up fast. She needed to think of something quick.

Then, Lucy did a sharp right turn and she lost the man. 'Damn, father is trying to get me,' Lucy thought as she rested.

Soon Lucy came in contact of a building. More like an academy. "I finally made it," She sighed in relief. At the gates, Lucy spotted pink and raven hair. She walked up to them to make sure it was them.

"Lucy........Kick!" and she kicked Natsu and Gray at the side of their head.

"What the hell was that for Luce!?" Natsu yelled.

"For ditching me. Some stranger tried to capture me!"

"Umm Gray who is this?" asked a brunette.

"Her name is Lucy Heartphilia and this is her first year at FTA, just like us!" Gray said while rubbing his knee. The little blue-haired girl walked up to Lucy and introduced herself.

"Hi Lucy! My name is Levy McGarden, and this is my 1st year as well. I'm planning to go to the library after school to check out a book. Wanna come with me?"

"Hi Levy, and sure I''ll come to the library with you. I'm a bookworm so I'll enjoy to come. Shouldn't we go and get our schedule now before we are late to class?" Lucy reminded them. Then, they ran into the school building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ after getting the schedule~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hay Luce what class do you have first?" Natsu asked.

"I have Mr. Gildarts what about you 3?"

"I have Ms. Evergreen," Gray answered.

"I have Mr. Gildarts too," Natsu replied.

"I have Mr. Freed but I wanted to be with you Lu-chan, " Levy said in a childish way.

"Well got to go. See you guys at lunch," Lucy waved and said to Gray and Levy. Natsu and herself are walking together to the class.