4 ➵ Good morning

Bucky slowly blinked his eyes open - being met by darkness as always - frowning at the position he was laying in and at how different his bed fe-

Oh.

He fell asleep in Steve's bed.

Bucky's heart immediately started beating so fast he thought it might break as his cheeks reddened, realizing he'd fallen asleep on Steve.

Literally.

He was laying on his right side, on the right side of the bed so that he was facing steve, his head was resting on Steve's chest and his left arm was resting on steve's stomach.

Bucky prayed to god he wasn't going to wake Steve up as he slowly pulled his arm back. Steve frowned in his sleep, as he started to slowly blink his eyes open. Bucky froze.

Steve confusedly looked down at him as his eyes widened when he saw Bucky next to him - well, almost on top of him.

"Uh, good morning?" Steve said with a chuckle, and Bucky grinned, "Guess I accidentally fell asleep during the movie.. Oops." Steve laughed, stretching his arms. He looked at his alarm clock, reading the time.

"It's already half past ten. Wanna have some breakfast?" Steve asked as Bucky sat up straight, "Yeah, i'm starving." Steve grinned as he got up from his bed, still dressed in his clothes from the day before. "Here, i'll lead you to the kitchen." Steve said offering his arm to Bucky. Bucky took it as Steve led him to a chair in the kitchen.

"Okay. I have eggs, with or without bacon - whatever you like, er, cereal.." Steve said trailing off, unsure of what Bucky likes to eat.

"Hm, i'll have what you have. Anything sounds good at the moment," Bucky hummed leaning back into his chair. "'S Eggs with bacon alright?" Steve asked looking at Bucky over his shoulder.

"Sounds great." Bucky said grinning.

When Steve finished the eggs, he put them on two plates and sat down next to Bucky, placing their plates in front of them.

"So, was Twilight really that boring?" Steve asked with a chuckle. Bucky smirked.

"Well.. It was kinda boring since I couldn't really see their faces but, I guess I was just tired.. Sorry again for falling asleep on you. I didn't mean to.." Bucky said with a shy smile as he took a bite from his egg. Steve grinned.

"It's fine, as long as you don't start kicking me in your sleep. And you were a pretty good heater since I couldn't sleep of the cold two days ago," Steve said as Bucky laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment, then."