7 ➵ forever

I'm not sure if I'm gonna end this book with this chapter or post one more, but we'll see I guess?¿
-
"I'd kiss you back." Bucky said as his breathing got heavier.

Steve slowly leaned in, Bucky's breath ghosting on his lips as he gently put his hands on Bucky's neck. Bucky closed his eyes as he leaned in further, connecting his soft lips to Steve's rough, yet soft ones. Steve sighed in relief as he started moving his lips against Bucky's as his hands found their way in Bucky's hair. Bucky let himself fall back on the sand as Steve climbed on top of him, continuing to kiss him. Bucky put his hands on both sides of Steve's jaw, deepening the kiss as their breathing got heavier with the minute. Steve slightly pulled back, cheeks flustered and his hair messy as he looked at Bucky whose lips were swollen, his chest rising up and down quickly.

"I think I'm falling in love with you." Steve whispered, making Bucky shiver.

"I think I already have." Bucky said as Steve immediately pressed their lips together, smiling into the kiss as he started moving his lips against the brunette's, body's pressed together. Bucky let his tongue ghost over Steve's bottom lip, asking for entrance as Steve instantly opened his mouth, tongues sliding together. Steve pulled back and took his own shirt off as Bucky's hands roamed over his body. Steve connected their lips again, and started trailing kisses down from Bucky's jaw to his throat. Bucky moaned as Steve reached his soft spot, right behind his ear, and sucked a love bite right there. Bucky took his own shirt off as Steve adored his gorgeous body. "You're so beautiful." Steve whispered in between kisses, making Bucky blush even though his cheeks were already flustered.

Steve eventually pulled back, taking a breath, as he laid himself down next to Bucky. Bucky laid his head on Steve's chest, sighing happily as Steve started playing with his hair. Bucky put his arm on Steve's waist, closing his eyes.

"I think i'll never be able to stop loving you." Steve said barely audible, and Bucky smiled, butterflies rising up to his stomach.

"Till the end of the line?" Bucky asked.

"Till the end of the line."