Chapter 1

I pulled my ponytail tight and wiped the smeared mascara from under my eyes.

So much for waterproof

A knock on the door distracted me from my makeup criticism, cracking my knuckles I headed to the door.

"Hold out your arms"

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly stuck my arms out. The handcuffs were cold against my skin, I hissed as the guard tightened them.

"This way"

I followed him smirking at the expression he had on his face. I looked down at my outfit admiring my cleavage.

As we reached the holding area my lawyer looked me up and down and sighed.

"Olivia I warned you about this, the judge isn't going to relax the sentence just because you have your fucking tits out"

I grinned at my sisters foul mouth as I embraced her.
"I knew you were going to be a good lawyer"

She rolled her eyes at me before starting to cry.

Guilt swallowed me up as tears fell down her face. She was the only person capable of making me feel guilty for what I'd done.

"I'm sorry" I whispered
"No I'm sorry" she said, " I wasn't there for you, I could hav-" I cut her off and grabbed her shoulders " Anna you couldn't have done anything, I made my choice, this is not your fault. Now pull yourself together and be my lawyer" She smiled and wiped her eyes.

The guilt surrounded me again. I hadn't told her that I had no intention of attempting to get any lenience or pity. I was going to walk in there with my head high and take my sentence.

The guard nudged me forward, I turned and around and snarled at him "Don't fucking touch me" He stepped back and his hand moved to the gun on his side.
"Move it" he snarled back.
I grudgingly made my way to the dock where my sentence was to be decided.

As soon as I sat down my feet were chained to the floor.
I looked up the guard "Really?"
He smirked down at me, "Just a precaution"

The trial began and I slumped down in my seat and yawned.
After a lot of lawyer talk some of which involved my sister yelling I was finally called upon by the judge.

" Olivia Hannaford, are you guilty of killing, Charles Watford, Amanda Bryan, Lewis Price..." The list went on and on before I could finally say my response.

"Yes I am, and I enjoyed every second of it" I said with a smirk.
I heard the jury gasp which only cause my smile to widen.

I stood up and smacked my hands down on the table in front of me.
"I killed every one of those people and I would do it again in a heartbeat, do your worst"

I sat down and sighed avoiding eye contact with Anna.

The courtroom fell silent as the jury stared at me like rabbits caught in a headlight, their eyes wide and shocked.

The judge looked at me "Your lack of remorse and enjoyment of these killings suggest to me that you possess many psychopathic tendencies and will be a danger to anyone you are in contact with" I laughed "No fucking shit Sherlock" She continued ignoring my outburst "Therefore I am sentencing you to life with out parole" I leaned back in my chair and smiled

"To be served at Fox River State Penitentiary"

My chair smashed forward and I heard Anna gasp.

"But ma'am" she exclaimed "That's an all male facility"

The judge stared at me "I know" she replied.