Chapter 15

Sorry this has taken so long to update I haven't had much time over Christmas but now I'm back to college hopefully I can pick up my routine again!

Please vote and comment! Thank you <3

---

It had been 2 weeks since Charles had finished drawing Michael's tattoo and we had come up with a plan to get us out. It was in my next meeting with Sara that the plan was put into action. I was honest for the first time with her, explaining things about my father, my anger. After I had finished talking we sat in silence for a while. "I'm ready to go back Sara" I finally said. She looked at me and nodded "You're ready" She said.

I walked out the room a spring in my step, winking at Michael who was going in for his assessment. "We're getting of here" I whispered to him. Half an hour later I saw the warden walking through the corridor towards the medical wing. I smiled to myself, the plan was working. "What are you smiling about" Asked Charles. 

"Nothing. Lets play cards" I said, still smiling. An hour later we were out. I was practically skipping along the path next to Michael. "We're out!" I exclaimed. I grabbed his hand "I didn't think I was ever going to get out of there" He squeezed my hand tight.

"I'd never leave you in there" He said smiling. We were put straight back into the yard. I headed towards Sucre and the others a smile on my face. "Sucre!" He turned towards me and his face lit up. I wrapped my arms around him "I missed you guys" He said.

"We missed you too" I whispered into his shoulder. I turned to give Charles a hug while Michael and Sucre embraced before nodding at C-note and ignoring T-bag who was rolling his eyes. Michael began to explain the plan to the men which now included Sucre's cousin. 

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph" Charles said in shock. We all turned to see what he was looking at. The prison bus was parked inside the gates with all the new men getting off but that wasn't the shocking thing. John Abruzzi had just got off the bus. My whole body froze and I could feel my heart thundering in my chest. He was alive. I turned to the other men to see T-bag looking nervous. I couldn't help but start to giggle.

"He's alive" I exclaimed. I leant over clutching my stomach. "He's alive" I said between my laughter. When I'd finally pulled myself together all the men were staring at me. I looked up. "He's alive" I whispered a tear trickling down my face.

With that I walked as fast as I could towards to the gate where everyone was streaming out to go to lunch. I practically ran into the dinning area, I looked around desperately before I saw him, sitting alone on a table bible in hand. I slowly walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. I felt him breathe deeply under my hand. "Olivia" He said.

I nodded, even thought he couldn't see me. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug which I returned while gently sobbing into his shirt. When we finally pulled apart my tears had dried and I was smiling. "I thought you were dead" I said, looking at the scar on his neck. 

"So did I" He said.

I reached up and touched his hair. "Nice new trim" I said laughing. He smiled back before reaching down and gently touching the chain that was hanging round my neck. "Sorry, I stole it from your cell" I said smiling. 

He put both his hands on my cheeks and kissed me gently on the forehead. "I've missed you Liv"

I closed my eyes trying to hold back tears. This man meant to much to me he saved my life and practically raised me for a good part of my life.

"Arm STRAIGHT Liv" John shouted. I straightened my arm before taking the shot. Almost in the heart. I turned away from the paper cutout walking back towards John. 

It had been a year since John rescued me from my father and I was now 18. Nearly every day I asked John what I was doing here and why he saved me but he never answered.

Today felt different, instead of walking towards my room John grabbed my shoulder and gestured me towards his office. I sat down on the chair opposite his desk tucking my legs up and grabbing my feet so I was sitting in a ball.

John paced around his desk an anxious look on his face before he finally sat down. "Olivia, we need to discuss something" This scared me a bit as he rarely used my full name. I stayed silent waiting for what he was going to say next. "The reason you're here is to be trained. I need you to work for me" I stayed silent, I knew what John did for a living. Instead of being scared or nervous I was excited.

"Are you serious?" I asked barely containing the excitement in my voice.

He looked confused for a second before smiling "Yes, I am" I jumped up and ran round the desk practically jumping into his arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said. He laughed.

"Go get your knives, we'll do some more training now"

A hand on my shoulder caused me to turn around. I stepped aside as John embraced Michael. Just by this action I could see that he had changed, and not just his haircut.

As we walked into genpop together after lunch John grabbed my hand. "I need to see someone quickly Liv, I'll be back in a minute"

I waited for John to walk around the corner before following him. He walked along the bottom floor before turning into T-bag's cell. I quickly caught up peeking around the edge of the cell. Instead of T-bag lying on the floor bleeding as I expected he was standing shaking John's hand.

My brain was telling me to go in and finish him off but I knew that wouldn't sit well with John so I waited. Soon he came out and I matched his pace as he began walking back to his cell. "You always were nosy Liv" He said. 

I ignored his remark "Why didn't you kill him for what he did to you?" I asked.

John stopped walking and turned to me. "We don't need to kill any more Liv"

I rolled my eyes "Just because you 'found God' doesn't mean I have to be all holy as well" I said before walking back to my cell. I was still on the bottom floor when my stomach started to gurgle. I paused and stood still, trying to control it. But it was too late. I ran into the nearest cell which luckily was John's and proceeded to throw up in his toilet before sinking to the ground. A minute later John came in to find my on his floor. 

He sighed and pulled me to my feet before walking me out his cell and towards my own cell. When we got there he sat me on the bed and got me a warm cloth. I smiled weakly up at him "Thanks John"

He smiled back shaking his head "You're a mess, you know that Liv"

I lay back on my bed and closed my eyes. "Yup I'm a mess" I said.