Chapter 29: Eye of the Chimera

After Speed Demon, we thought we were done with mutants to fight. But were we ever wrong. Apparently after Speed Demon exploded, some of the mutagenic fuel inside him landed on a bird that probably ate a fish which ate a worm. It turned into a Chimera. Before it captured us, Donnie and Mikey were testing April's powers in the barn while the rest of us trained. Leo was a little down when he got so easily hurt again from his knee. We tried to assure him that he could still train with us, but to him, he felt like dead weight. But then April became blind to what was around her and could only see through the Chimera's eyes. They kidnapped all of us except for April and Leo. They followed the trail based on the connection April had with the creature. The rest of us landed in a geyser that was bound to erupt at anytime. As we were trying to escape, I wanted to tell Raph how I felt. But before I could, April and Leo showed up. They ended up riding the Chimera until they caused it to go off balance and plug the hole to the geyser. We used it as a ladder and we escaped just in time to avoid the avalanche of rocks. April got her sight back and we made it back to the farmhouse safely. Everyone says the Chimera is gone for good, but for some reason, I feel like it's not over just yet.

Jamie filled out yet another section of her journal with the last event that occurred. She still wanted to tell Raph how she felt about him. She decided that when the right moment came, she would do so. She then went outside to join the others for some more training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Episode 7 done. Time for more things to be revealed, if you know what I mean!