Chapter 61: Jamie to the Rescue and the Retro-Mutagen Technodrome

The Mighty Mutanimals were stuck in this cylinder-shaped tube. The Kraang patrolled around them to make sure they didn't escape while they had their weapons.

"Let us out! I swear, once I break these walls down, I'll--" Slash threatened while pounding the glass.

"It is useless, my friend," LeatherHead replied.

"It's my fault we got captured. Maybe Leonardo was right. Maybe I'm not fit to lead this team," Slash said sadly as he sat down.

LeatherHead lowered down to his level as he assured, "I have seen you save humans from the Kraang, rescue your fellow mutants. You are a good soul, Slash."

"Thank you, brother. But if we can't save the turtles, then all of the humans of New York are doomed. We failed," Slash responded.

"I'm-- I'm losing it, guys. The walls. Too cramped! I have to go to the bathroom!" Pete panicked.

Rockwell slapped him and snapped, "Calm down, man! I'm trying to focus!"

He sat down and started meditating. Jamie sat behind some boxes as she tried to think of a plan.

"They won't be able to get free. Wait," she said.

She snuck over where a Kraang droid head was on the floor. She grabbed it, but accidentally bumped into the boxes. One Kraang droid came toward her hiding spot. She found a a screw driver and threw it over to the other side. It went away from her and she sighed in relief.

"Okay, just lift the Kraang head to the scanner with my telekinesis and free the Mutanimals. No pressure, Jamie," she replied.

Back in Dimension X, Kraang droids came towards the wreckage of the stealth ship with weapons ready. The hatch opened and Mikey jumped out. He smashed his nunchucks against any Kraang bot he came near. The others followed suit and headed for the main control room. Once in, Raph jammed his sai into the control panel and closed the door before the Kraang could get in.

"Ha! We made it! Wow, that was easy," Raph smirked.

"Um, Raph?" Mikey called.

Raph turned around to see the control room was swarming with Kraang everywhere, from droids to flying little ships, all staring at them.

"Aw, Kraang," Raph grumbled.

"Turtles, attack!" Leo ordered and they all launched into battle.

"Leo, I'm leader in Dimension X!" Mikey shouted.

He threw his kusarigama chain around the huge mutagen tube and swung around, grabbing a Kraang gun, kicked a few of their heads in, then took out the captain. Leo came in and took out some of the passengers.

"Then figure out a way to take out all these Kraangdroids!" he commanded.

Mikey jumped up and took out some Kraang spider-like droids crawling on the walls. Donnie and Raph stood on the spinning blades, smashing any of the little flying ships. Mikey was even flying with his feet in two of the little ships.

"Oh, yeah! Check me out!" he cheered.

He flew around and shot down the other ships and closed the holes in the walls that were letting the Kraang in. He cleared the rest of the control room and came back down heroically.

"Mikey, that was amazing!" Raph exclaimed.

"Dimension X plus years of video games equals Mikey awesomeness!" Mikey cheered.

"Great, just get this thing moving! Donnie, what have we got?" Leo replied.

"Good news. It looks like we have access to their mutagen supply through this fuel tube. Not only do they use mutagen to terraform, they use it to power the ship. We've got a massive supply! Like like this much!" Donnie exclaimed.

Mikey started to randomly press buttons then two control handles popped up with the hit of his foot. After hitting a few more buttons, the technodrome came to life.

"Yes! She's moving! Let's save New York!" Mikey cheered.

Back in New York, Rockwell was trying to free themselves to reopen the portal.

"What's Rockwell doing, LeatherHead?" Slash asked.

"Focusing. Without his psychic amplifier, his power is greatly diminished," LeatherHead explained.

While Rockwell continued to focus, Jamie concentrated her telekinesis and made the head move up. They noticed it floating, but they thought it was Rockwell.

"It's working! It's working! Joy, joy!" Pete cheered.

"Huh?" Rockwell was confused.

"Good work, Rockwell," Slash replied.

"Forgive me, but I'm not the one doing this," Rockwell said.

They all looked at each other, confused. They looked to where the head came from and saw Jamie, using her telekinesis.

"Hi guys!" she waved.

"Jamie? What are you doing here?" Slash asked.

"I'm a little like Raph. You couldn't keep from a fight even if you tried. And just so you know, both you and Leo are equally great leaders," Jamie explained.

Slash smiled as Jamie lifted the head to the scanner. Then, the Mighty Mutanimals' prison was up and they were free.

"You did good, J!" Slash complemented.

"Thanks. Now let's kick Kraang butt!" Jamie cheered.

"Freedom!" LeatherHead roared.

They all launched into battle as they grabbed their weapons. They took out as many droids, Biodroids, Irmabots, and any other Kraang as they could.

"We still have to reactivate that portal!" Rockwell pointed out.

They continued to fight, trying to get Rockwell back to the portal controls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie has freed the Mighty Mutanimals! But they're not out of the woods yet.