Chapter 8: Meeting Bigfoot

Raph and Jamie were moving through the woods stealthily looking for the guys. But they ran as fast as they could towards them, screaming.

"Come on, you're not even trying to hide!" Raph complained.

"Bigfoot!" they yelled, panicked.

"Yeah, right. If you think you're gonna get out of cleaning that coop by--" Raph started to say.

"Uh, Raph?" Jamie got his attention.

He turned around and saw Bigfoot roaring. Everyone screamed while Raph just stared with his eyes wide in shock with his mouth open.

"Looks like we're gonna get some real training," he smirked once recovered, drawing his sais.

"Booyakasha!" Mikey shouted as he attacked.

The others followed suit. When Bigfoot was fighting Raph, he grabbed some limbs and mimicked his stance. Their weapons soon locked and they were thrown from Raph's hands.

"Bigfoot got some skills," he said, surprised.

"Dang! We'll see how he does against me," Jamie replied.

She went to kick but Bigfoot dodged and flung her to the side. Donnie aimed his bō staff at him only for him to hit his arm when Bigfoot lifted it to block the attack. He whimpered at the slight pain. Donnie saw the cut on his arm.

"Hey, are you..." he asked before Bigfoot flung him off.

He grabbed Mikey's head and shook it around. Raph was about to fight it again.

"Stop! Guys, he's hurt!" Donnie explained.

"He's not the only one. I think my shoulder's dislocated," Jamie moaned, holding her shoulder.

Raph went to her side and helped her up.

"We'll check it out back at the farmhouse. So Don, what's up with Bigfoot?" he said.

"I don't think he wants to fight us. I think he's just scared," Donnie answered.

"Scared," Bigfoot responded.

"He can talk?" Raph asked, raising his "eyebrow".

"Look at that sagittal crest. It could be a Paranthropus Robustus, a hominid long thought extinct!" Donnie replied, fascinated.

"Can't breathe!" Mikey told them, his voice muffled.

"Okay, okay, easy now. Easy. I can fix your arm if you let me," Donnie assured.

"Hurts," Bigfoot groaned.

"It's okay. I want to help," Donnie replied gently and checked his arm, adding, "It's not bad, but I'd like to take you home where we can clean it up and bandage it. Is that okay?"

"Hello? Anybody?" Mikey squealed before Bigfoot let him go.

"No way! We can't bring a giant ape man home with us!" Raph disagreed.

"Of course we can. Mikey?" Donnie said.

"Injured woodland creature? Bring him home," Mikey answered.

"Jamie?" Donnie asked.

"I say yeah. He didn't mean to hurt me," Jamie responded.

"Three to one, Raph. Sorry," Donnie apologized then introduced, "Hi. I'm Donnie. This is Raph, this is Jamie, and this is Mikey."

"I," Bigfoot started.

"I? Okay, your name is I?" Donnie asked.

"I...No name," Bigfoot said.

"Of course you have a name. You're Bigfoot!" Mikey smiled.

"Bigfoot!" he laughed then added, "Bigfoot."

"Will you come with us?" Jamie asked.

Bigfoot noticed something moving in the bushes. He whimpered and stepped back a little.

"It's okay. You're gonna be safe with us," Donnie told him comfortingly.

"Why would he be scared of us?" Raph wondered, confused.

"I don't know. I've got a bad feeling though," Jamie said.

"We'll check that out eventually. But for now, let's get you and Bigfoot fixed up," Raph replied.

But when they left, they didn't notice a short man with a cross bow, an extra finger, and a shrunken head around his neck, getting ready to set up a trap for Bigfoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Meeting a new friend, and about to make a new enemy.