Valentine's Day

A/N: This is a story that I wrote and published on Quotev for my friend, and well I decided to put it on here x3
I never write character X reader fics so I'm really sorry if this is not good enough, I'm only confident in my character X character fics XD
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! And please give me any constructive criticism to make my writing better

Canada:

Today is Valentine's day and you are heading off to the park to meet Matthew. In your hand is a small bag, and inside is a box with truffles you made yourself. You made various types including maple walnut, and maple bacon truffles. In your head you are going crazy, you wonder if he will like them, or if he hates them... What if he doesn't like chocolate?
"Y/N! Over here!"
You come back to reality to see the Canadian sitting on a small hill of grass, holding a sleeping Kumajiro.
"Hi Matthew!"
"Hello, Y/N! It's such a beautiful day isn't it? Oh? What was is it that you're holding?" Matthew asked.
He looked curious and you can't help but blush at it. You sat down on the grass next to him and shyly held the small bag out to Matthew while looking away.
"Y-you see...Today is Valentine's day and w-well... I m-made you s-something..." you stuttered as you gave the bag to him.
"F-for me? Thank you so much Y/N!!! No one gave me something on this day before."
His face was bright red and he was smiling the most adorable smile that made your heart thump faster and faster. He reached into the bag and took out the small box. Undoing the ribbon he opened it to see six pieces of chocolate placed neatly inside.
"I made them myself," you said.
"Really? They look amazing," Matthew beamed.
Matthew took a piece and tasted it.
"They are amazing Y/N! I've never tasted chocolate this good before..."
"T-Thank you, Matthew..."
You sat silently and thought about what Matthew said before and suddenly blurted out, "Matthew, why is it that no one gives you anything on this day?"
Matthew stopped eating and turned to you.
Well, everyone forgets me so no one gives me anything. Some people have mistaken me for Alfred so they accidentally go to me. But they quickly leave when they realize I'm not him.."
"oh... I'm sorry.. I should've not brought it up huh..."
"It's alright! I'm happy that you remember... you are the first person.. I don't know how to thank you enough.."
"Awww I could never forget you Matthew."
"How can you be so sure?"
The questioned shocked you. The possibility of forgetting Matthew...No, you can't. It's impossible to forget him.
Finally, you answered him, " I'm positive that I will never forget you because ever since I met you...I...I fell in love with you.. I love you Matthew.
After you realized what you said, your face turned red with embarrassment. You just blurted it out, what will he think of you?
"I-I'm s-sorry, it just came out...ughhh this is awkward now huh..."
You look at Matthew to see his face look as red as yours, he looked surprised, but there was something else on his face that you can't seemed to read. He looked at you and suddenly grabbed your hand.
"Matthew?! Is something wrong?"
"Y/N...I thought you wouldn't feel the same way..."
And before you could react to what he said, his face was inching closer and closer to yours. Your heart feels like it could just jump right out of your chest his lips gently pressed onto yours. His kiss was shy yet deep, and you kissed him back with the same feeling. His hands were intertwined with yours and you could feel the heat and the passion between you and Matthew... It was the most amazing experience that you had in your entire life...
Kumajiro was sitting on the grass now, since he apparently fell out of Matthew's arms.
"Finally you did it...Who are you again?"