Rodeo and Romance

Lizzy's Point of View

" Come on Nate" slowly but surely we made it back to the trailer. We entered the trailer. How are you doing  Nate. I would be a hold lot better if you would calm down. And If I got some sleep. NO NO NO I nearly about screamed. Hey calm down! he yelled back. You can't go to sleep. I walked out of the trailer for a short time to feed and bed the horses. When I came back I was met to a asleep Nate. No Nate why did I leave they could of waited I shook him. At first I thought oh no I killed him but the next thing I knew my face was pulled down to his. " I have been waiting to do this for the longest time." His lips met mine. I have to pull back but his lips were so heavenly and it was only a kiss. He tongue touched my lip asking for entrance. No No ! I pulled back and I ran for the bathroom. What had I done. What am I going to do!  I walked out the bathroom door he sat there like nothing had happened eating what was left of my desert I had made. This is good what is it. Can you not read you booger. Really booger is the only word you could come up with. he laughed. Lizzy don't cry I mean don't please. I didn't even realize I was crying I sat down on the sofa bed. He came over and held me as I cried my eyes out. Those were the exact words my grandpa had told me the last time I saw him. I remember it because he had stole my cookies that were for school. "Do you want to talk about it.? He asked as he rubbed my back in a circle. We talked about my grandparents, my parents and even about what happened and memories I had. He listened and didn't put in much but a few nods. He was the first person who didn't tell me that It was stupid or try to give me advice . Before we knew it we both feel asleep! Oh spit fire is he still alive then I noticed that something was holding me or someone. Nate and I had feel asleep in each others arms. It was the first time in a long time that I felt safe. I knew he was alive because his steady breathing touched my neck. I am tired and so I just was about to go to sleep when I heard. Brandon's god awful voice well that didn't take long did it. I thought I wuld get to you first. Before I could even get up Nate jumped up and slammed Brandon to the ground. "You don't speak to her like that ever again she unlike your bimbos is pure and intelligent. I've never had someone take up for me like that . Whatever you want to break a 10 year friendship over a girl its your choice. Brandon screamed as he ran off. Are you ok? nate questioned. You just lost a friend over me why? Honey he is not a real friend if he treats you like that now come on lets go get some grub. He defended me  why and then it hit me he likes me! But do I like him? I thought about it for what seemed like forever and my answer was "YES". I like Nathaniel Rogers. "What did you say Lizzy? Oh nothing I have to keep my thoughts to my self.