Rodeo and Romance

Nate's point of view
"Bluuuu" again she was puking. I'm tired of it. For the last 3 days she woke up and ran to the bathroom to empty her stomach contents. I stormed into the bathroom and held her hair. "Uhhhh" another round of puke came out of her mouth. "It's time to go to the doctor lizzy."I'll go with you if you want" I told her gently. "No!!!" I don't want you in there" she half way screamed. "Ok" I said a bit upset. We didn't talk much the rest of the day. I fixed breakfast and we ate. But 20 minutes later she was once again , was puking. Finally after a while she feel asleep in my arms.

The next day at the doctors office
Lizzy point of view
"You don't have to go"! I explained to him. "I want to". He whispered to me as he held my hand. After a hour of driving we finally reached the doctors office. As we sat their waiting I twist my hands. Instead of telling me it will be alright he reached over and took my hand. As he looked me in the eyes I interpreted everything he was saying to me in that look. "Elizabeth layhaye" the female nurse called. "Stay here please Nate I need to do this part alone". I explained to him. "Oh ok" he said. The look on his face showed despair and a bit of confusion. I followed the nurse to the cold room with a few machines in it. "Just lay on the table and put your feet in the stirrups". The nurse explained to me like a child. She gave me a cup and told me pee in it. After 5 minutes the doctor came in. "Hello Elizabeth my name is Dr. Morgan what is the problem?" "I just I just I think I may be pregnant." "Ok then I'll go get the results from your urine test and I'll be right back."

Mates point of view
I can't believe she doesn't want me to be back there. Did I do something wrong? Does she just not want me to see her stomach? Does she think I'm going to judge her if she is pregnant? All these questions came popping into my head. What if she is pregnant ? Where does that leave us? I couldn't imagine a day without her. Even if she was pregnant I would be their for the both of them ?

Lizzy's point of view
Back in the room I waited.It seemed like forever. Where was he? Why did I tell Nate to say in the waiting room? "Creak " the door came open. I expected to find the doctor or the nurse but instead I found Nate. "What are you doing back here?" I screamed. "I"ll be their no matter what". That's all he said before he closed the door. Ok that was random what did he mean? As I came to ponder on this, Dr. Morgan came in the room. "We'll miss layhaye congratulations you're pregnant". Do you want me to go get your boyfriend so you can tell him the news?" He asked as he looked at my face. "Umm no I'll tell him later" I smiled I wasn't going to tell him because he wouldn't allow me to do what I wanted if he knew. I was going to compete at the NFR. "How far am I along?" I asked hoping he would give me the answer I wanted. "Your about 2 months" he told me. That would make me about 4 and half months when I would be completing in the NFR. Could I do it? Would I be able to hid my child for that long. "Would you like to see what your baby looks like?" Dr. Morgan asked. He poured the freezing jelly on my stomach.one little dot showed up and he started moving around. "What's that one I asked"? You aren't just having one baby Elizabeth your having twins". This was going to be impossible to hide from anyone twins!!! I'm having twins I'm going to be a mother. My kids aren't going to have a father. Or will they , is that what Nate was trying to tell me?

Nate's point of view
What is taking so long. "Creek"! "Ok congrats miss layhaye" . A man said to lizzy. What does that mean? "Hey lizzy so are you pregnant are we going to be parents? " Are you not pregnant ? " I spit of question after question. "No I'm not pregnant I'm still going to the NFR and so are you." I was confused, the words she said and her body language were saying two different things. She's hiding something again and I plan to find out what it is.

Ok guys she's pregnant I would like hear some names for the babies. I'm not saying what the gender of the babies will be just give me both girls and boys names. Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.