Rodeo and romance

Lizzy's point of view
I can't believe it. It can't be true. The test read negative. I'm not pregnant. I know I should be happy. But the thought of having a child now intrigued me. Someone who would love me and would be half of me.I can't believe it's been a month and half since I've seen Nate or even of my friends. I can't believe that Asher hasn't sent Trouble here yet. I started thinking about all the times I had with her. And I found myself on the porch crying my eyes out. I've never been this emotional in my life. As I cried and let all my emotions out. A truck and trailer pulled up in my yard. I wiped my eyes off and got up trying to look somewhat presentable. I wonder who what is? I thought. It was then I heard the whinny, like no other . The one of a kind noise, it was then I knew it was Trouble but who was with her? Out came the driver and who was it? It was the one person who has a part of me. "Nate!!!!! " I screamed I ran to him. He opened his arms and we just stood their in each others arms. Neither of us talked. Until the impatient sound of Trouble sounded from the trailer. "Nate let me go I need to go see my baby"! I whispered. I trotted over to the trailer and unloaded Trouble,Dixie, and Angus . I just let then free in the yard to explore and eat the abundant grass. "Uhhh Elizabeth I want to talk!"Nate said sternly. I less him into the house to the living room. We sat opposite of each other. "Ok talk .Ask away!" I explained. "Ok why did you leave ? " what did I do? What can I do to fix it? I went to explain that I thought that I wasn't good enough for him. After that we just talked for a bit. I finally worked up the courage to tell him that the biggest reason was because of "the incident". At that moment we just held each other until I decided to cook supper.