Rodeo and Romance

Hey everyone I know I said I would update everyday this week and I missed 2 days but I will make up to y'all by putting more than one chapter today. But the way Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Nate's point of view

Uhhh! She was finally waking up! We need to get on the road sometime soon. A lot has happened recently so I just let her sleep in. For once she looked at peace her face wasn't scrunched up and her hair was going everywhere. I handed her coffee trying to not let her see that  I had been watching her sleep for the last few minutes. My mind went back to yesterday with her father Clint. I was in the trailer one second and the next thing I knew there was a man at our door claiming to be her real father. Elizabeth's face was filled with shock I knew it was taking all she had not to crawl in a ball in die. I mean who comes to tell someone that the person who raised them and who they called daddy is a fake especially after they are dead. I tried to defuse the situation as Clint started throwing out questions expecteding a answer before he started another. I'm always thought I was pretty levelheaded but when he asked me Have you bedded her yet ? If she is anything like her mom she would be really easy. My calm disposition went out the door. I screamed at him but it didn't even seem to faze him. I looked at her and she just seemed to be in her own world So I reared back and hit him with all of the force in my body causing him to fall to the ground with a thud. I finally just yelled at him  "You don't ever say that about Lizzy she is special and shouldn't be around the likes of you someone like you. I was tired of dealing with him so I just grabbed Lizzy by her arm "Let's go Lizzy ok. She didn't put up a fight but just slowly and I was thinking to myself my grandma could move faster but I knew she was just processing what had just had happened. We jumped in the truck and it was silent for a while until she finally broke it by asking what did he say? Oh thank god she didn't hear what he had asked. Finally she got the hint but she suddenly unbuckled her seat beat. "What are you doing"? Are you trying to get me a ticket?"  She moved to the middle seat beside me and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I just wanted to thank you!" My whole body became tense. "You need to shave." We both laughed what you don't like my scuff. We both laughed for a while. That laugh it was pure and real unlike some of the ones I've heard from her before. I wanted to hear it forever. "You can call me Elizabeth if you want" My curiosity got the best of me "Why do you like to be called Lizzy?" Her voice dropped almost into a whisper "everyone I have ever loved called me Elizabeth so its special. I opened my big mouth again. So does that mean you love me? Oh my crap Nate why did you say that. She never answered but the blush in her cheeks told me somewhat !