Rodeo and romance

Day after she left
Christina's point of view
I can't believe it. She's gone. My best friend. No it can't be true. I stared at her empty bed. How could she do this to us. And she left her horse her treasure. As I thought all this to myself. I looked over to Asher who refused to open his letter and the the dumbfound Nate. As I went to hold him he just spun around and ran out the door. "Don't!" Asher said. It was the first thing anyone had said since we found the notes. "Let him be for now". he said in a sober tone.

Asher's point of view
Wow was all I could say to myself. She ran off. We are friends and she just ran off.But as I came back to Earth I started rationalize and come to understand her decision. She wants to mend her wounds by herself just as she had always done it. Alone. I refuse to read the letter cause I know what she would want us to do wait for her to come back to us. Rodeo season was up and in a matter of days we would know if any of made it to big shots also know as the NFR. For now all I can do is help my friend with the grieve and hope she comes back to her senses.

Nate's point of view
Many things ran though my head as I read her letter. Emotions bombarded me left and right. She was my everything. In my counter of my eye I could see Christina come to comfort me . I just ran out the door unable to handle the emotions anymore. I ran to the horses and I just stood their as I tried to keep every one of my emotions in check. I just closed my eyes and prayed that she was safe. I didn't matter where. Trouble must of sensed my distress as I felt her soft gray muzzle against my cheek. At that point I didn't care who saw me cry. I held on to Trouble the one thing I had left of her. She just stood their as I cried and talked softly to her. How could she leave her behind. It gave me hope though as I know she would come back for her and I will be here waiting for her.