Rodeo and Romance

Nate's point of view

I had just finished registering us both for saddle bronc and barrel racing when I heard a horrible scream of a horse followed by a muffled yell! Oh no what's happening! I ran to the trailer what happen to trouble ? Umm she got stuck in something! I knew something else was up and I would find out the truth eventually! For now I would let her believe in her lie! What am I going to do she can barrel race. Calm down elizabeth is ok breath . You can use Dixie . No offense Nate but she's not a barrel horse . Elizabeth Dixie used to be one of the best barrel horses in the circuit but um we'll she will work you can use her until Trouble is better ok. I just walked away before she saw the tears forming in my eyes. But she came after me "thank you Nate!" What's wrong ? Ummm it's just  memories. Do you want to talk about it? She gave me a look that told me she understood . It's just that my sister used Dixie to barrel race. Well where is she? I burst down into tears! She passed away in a accident she was going down to South America to help some children but the plane went down and they didn't find their bodies but they told us they couldn't have survived. She held me for a few minutes and then she said well I have to warm up and get used to Dixie but I'd you anything I'm here.