Hogwarts

You had finally gotten off the train and into boats. You sat with two rather puggy boys and one with pale skin and slick back hair that was impossible blond.
     "Draco, Draco Malfoy." He said holding out his hand to shake. You warily took his hand to shake.
      "I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" you stuttered with a meek voice.
     "Aren't you the mouse of a person." One of the two puggy boys said.
     "Shut it Crabbe." Draco said in a cold tone.

      Pov Draco
      A rather small girl stepped into our boat... Jumping back skittle when it moved. She was so cute. And her big eyes. Wow😍. Part of me wanted to help her but u didn't.
     "Draco, Draco Malfoy" I said the moment she sat down, holding out my hand for her to shake. When she took my hand I noticed how cold her hands where.

~Time Skip to the Sorting Hat Brought to You By: ME BEING LAZY!~

      "(Y/N) (L/N)" your name was called. You walked up to the stool, pinching at your hand as you sat down.
       "A (L/N)... It's been awhile since I've delt with one of you. Hmmmmmmmm... Where do you belong... I know. SLITHERIN!!!!!!" It bellowed at the end. The Slitherin table cheered.
     'Oh my... Slitherin. Ok then.' You thought as you walked to the table. Your pinching moved from your hand to your thigh. That hat had to have made a mistake putting you here!

~Time Skip Brought to You by: SMUT~

    You shared a dorm room with a pure blood named Cinder Craft. Telling you to call her Ash. She had pale skin, black hair and big sad blue eyes.
     "This is amazing don't you think?" She asked you, you agreed. This place was amazing. "I won't get to stay Moore then a year though. My mom is having us move to America."
     "Why's that?" You asked.
     "My brother died a year ago. It was bound to happen since our parents are siblings. But now their fighting so she's taking me to America to start a new life."
      "Oh..." You whispered. 'So your aunt and mother are the same person? Well I guess it's ok since you seem fine'

(A/n): Well! Isn't she a cutie! Don't get to attached! She doesn't stay long! 😈😈😈😈 Am I a bad person? Yeah. Without a bout. If you like Little Cinder I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about her and the snake of this story!