I'll Say I Love You

Your tears where gone as you looked Draco in the eyes.
     "(Y/N)..." He whispered into your ear; his voice was calming and smooth, "I won't let you go. Not alone. I want to be there for you..."
      Your bottom lip quivered, his words made you want to start crying again, made you never want to leave his hold...
            Then it happened...
     He closed his eyes and slowly pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes closed and you deepened the kiss, sparks flew around in you mind making you forget your sorrow of losing your father.
     You put your hands on his shoulder. Once the kiss broke he said the words. The ones you heart had longed for.
     "I'll say I love you and I mean it." He muttered into your ear, "I love you"
      "I love you too" you squeaked.

3rd person P.o.v.
      The snake wrapped his arms tightly around the mouses waist, muttering the words of I love you into her ear.
     The mouse had heard these words many times before and those words often sounded like lies but from him... She new that was the pure truth.

A/n: Sorry!!! Sorry!!! So so so so so sorry!! It took me so long but, guess what! Today is my birthday!!! 😆😆😆🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊 I've leveled up!!!