Battle

A/n: 1,000 people... *faints* Don't hate me!! I haven't seen deathly hollows in years!! So yeah!! Also! Snape, Lupin, Dobby, ect. DONT DIE CAUSE THEN I WOULD CRY!!! (They call me crybaby crybaby but I don't fucking care crybaby crybaby I laugh though my tears)

P.o.v. You
The battle is here. That meant he was here, Draco was here. And yet... you where on different sides of the chessboard.
You cautiously walked the castle grounds your wand tight in hand. You where scared. Hogwarts was your home and Draco was your family. The thought of losing him... you couldn't think about that. The sound of glass cracking echoed.
Foot steps came your way. Wand at the ready.

"(Y/N?)" the voice almost sounded foreign, but you knew it so you well... you loved it.
"Draco..." his name slid off your lips, it tasted like candy on you tongue. You followed the voice and saw him.
"I love you..." he confessed.
             "I love you too..."
     "I love you more."
             You both laughed. Things where hell but you laughed with him.
     For a moment you had heaven.
Just for a moment.

~time skip brought to you by: PSAT. I just had the

Draco walked back over to his side. And Harry was dead. Draco looked at you, come here, his eyes pleaded. Bitting your lip, you ran past the dark Lord and latched onto Draco's arm.

A/n: Cliff hanger. It's been so fucking long. I am sorry. I know I shouldn't but yeah... I'm going to find Deathly Hallows part 2.