The Ball

Your father had sent you your mother's dress. It was simple yet beautiful. You worn a black and green necklace and ear rings to match... But you didn't have shoes to tie your outfit together.
"I can't be-believe I forgot to get my shoes!" You yelled at your self. 'Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!' You looked around. For anything when you saw black heels waiting for you. 'Thank Merlin.' You sighed in your head.
But... The heels looked impossible to walk in!!

     You rarely walked in heels let alone Platform heels! Sighing you slip the shoe's on and went

P.o.v. Draco
I saw (Y/N) walk down the stairs. Holy fuck. She was stunning!! Just perfect!!
"Wow..." I breathed. What was wrong with me!? Why couldn't I get real sentences out?!
"Yo-You like?" She stuttered.
"Like? No! You like more then like! Your like... Wow!" Omg did that even make sense!? She seemed to laugh and think it was a joke do I just smiled and she took my arm. Damn those shoes give her some height.

     After the champions and stupid Potter started the dance, (Y/N) and I joined toward the end. Everything was perfect!!

A/N: I'm sorry. I'm tired. And dead on the inside. Srry if this is really lame. But it's late and I still have shît to do for school. Bye.