1 - Odds with the Bullies

AVARA

AVARA

Palinga linga si Avara sa kabuoan ng secretary's office kung nasaan siya ngayon, new school & new chapter once again, this is the 3rd time na kasi na nakalipat siya ng school.

The thing is, it's not her causing the trouble it's the other way around.

"Avara Dean, Grade 10 exchange student from Calibean University. Hey kiddo, here's your schedule and your school map just in case you get lost and please find your way to the principals office, she would like to have a word with you." The secretary told me and she headed back to work. I received an envelope at nandito na nga lahat ng kailangan ko.

Nang lumabas na ako sa secretary's office bumungad sa akin ang nag kukumpulan na mga estudyante, there's an emo group; jocks; queen bee's; the hbic's and to tell you what everyone is looking at me, like I murdered someone but truth is naslide na naman ako sa entrance ng gate and everyone saw it.

A great way to start the first day of school diba? to add it up, natapunan ko pa ng iced coffee ang PRESIDENT NG STUDENT COUNCIL. Nasapo ko naman ang noo ko, because gawd damn it I'm so stupid.

I have no choice, this is the life when you get bullied and my Mom and Dad I know it's been hard for them.

Well it's not going to happen kung hindi dahil kay Leanor, one of my old good friends? well let's exclude the good after months of using me, she gently put me to that boiling lava and viola! Everyone hated me at school.

I know, that I'm so kind and I have pure heart, but it just sucks you know when your being so good but you receive all the hate.

I just don't build walls, I believe that 50% of us is made of good and evil, sometimes one thing should prevail and it depends kung ano ang pipiliin mo.

Teka nga what am I babbling about, ang tagal tagal ko nang hinahanap ang principals office and I'm still stuck here and it's tiring so I decided na umupo muna on one of the benches and take a look at the school.

Actually, Beihone is great you know everything is so relaxing from the interior and design of the school.

I really hope this school will be start of my new happiness.

"New kid?" Someone ask me, at tumingin naman ako sa babaeng nagsalita. Am I in heaven? because this girl looks like an Angel sa sobrang puti niya.

I shrugged the shooktness I felt on her appearance, hello I just want to be alone in this school so I won't cause any transfer shit again. Tumingin nalang sa ako sa ibang direksyon.

"Hi? sorry I know you dont' know me. Concern lang naman ako kasi mukha kang balisa. Siguro hinahanap mo rin ang principal's office no?" she asked at umaliwalas naman ang mukha ko sa tanong niya kasi kanina pa talaga ako nawawala pero hindi lang ako kumikibo.