17 - Officially Monday's Girlfriend

AVARA

AVARA

I woke up to a white ceiling and a heavy head when it all sink in of how I fainted when going to the rooftop. Papungas pungas ako habang naka tingin sa paligid.

There I saw Monday on the other side of my bed and Sece on the other side.

It looks like there's tension between the both of them. Uh-oh, masyado pa naman selosa si Monday.

Oh gawd, help me.

"Are you okay Avara? Ano ba nangyari? May masakit ba sayo?" I gently smiled at Monday, to see how she's worried about me is so flattering.

"You're a cutie when you're worried." I teased Monday at tumingin naman ito ng masama sa akin and I chuckled after that.

"Thank God! You're okay Avara kala ko napano kana kanina, paano nalang if wala ako dun." Sece said and she even held my hand, which made Monday really furious.

Kaya mabilis kong kinuha ang kamay ko and smiled awkwardly at her. I mean all of this I can't take this against her kasi totoo naman if it wasn't for her tagging along on the rooftop baka nahulog og nabagok ang ulo ko.

"Have we made it clear kanina na you don't touch my girl?" Monday asked and she's giving a death stare to Sece at natakot rin naman siguro ito.

I mean, Monday can be scary at times.

"I can make your life miserable here in Beihone and you don't have any other choice but drop out." Monday added.

"Monday, mag kaibigan lang kami ni Avara I'm just worried about her." Sece said.

"Really? Do you even take advantage of a kiss when your friend fainted?" Monday said. Nagulat naman kaming dalawa ni Sece sa sinabi niya.

She did try to kiss me.

"Avara, it's not what you think I was about to do it to give you air." Sece said.

"Really? It doesn't seem like it." Sabi naman ni Monday. Kakagaling ko lang nga sa pag ka himatay parang gusto ko nalang bumalik uli.

"What's with you? Girlfriend mo ba si Avara?" Sece ask, and all of an awkward silence was observed in the clinic area.

"Hey kid, noong sinabi ko that Avara is mine that pretty much answers your question right." Monday said back.

Ayoko nang mas lumaki pa to so I need to put a stop to this.

"Monday, Sece. Stop it, and Sece you can leave." I said to her and she just looked at me as if she was about to cry.

Take note this only happened within the day.

"Poor girl." Monday said and he even smirked at Sece which only made it worse.