21 - The two faces of Avara

MONDAY

MONDAY

The blue passenger seat was the first thing I see upon waking up, that's when I realized I was in a plane at nakasandal ako kay Bella. Kaya umayos agad ako ng upo at tumingin sa kanya but she was peacefully sleeping.

I remembered the talk we had last night about our personal lives, she actually told me that she went to business school for the mean time kasi iyon ang gusto ng Dad niya but she really wants to take Fine Arts and be a photographer.

She was such a rebel back then because she ran away from home after graduation and be the photographer that she wants to be.

We also talked How I rekindled my relationship with my Dad after long years na malayo ang loob ko sa kanya, but then again we never had the chance to talk about Avara.

"It's kind of rude to stare that long Monday." Bella said and that's when I get back to my senses. Medyo nahiya tuloy ako.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"This is such a long flight." She said at umayos siya ng upo at tumingin sa paligid where everyone is still sleeping.

"Bella ba talaga ang pangalan mo?" I ask out of nowhere at ngumisi lang ito at tumingin sa akin.

"I know you're having doubts about my identity kasi may kamukha ako, but trust me this is Bella Carson in front of you." She said while she's tying her hair into a ponytail.

"I know, it's just that. It's really odd na sobrang mag ka mukha kayo." I said out of confusion and she just tap me on my back.

"What are the odds we can meet in life right?" She said and it left me with no further questions to ask.

We were silent for a moment after that conversation, I would constantly look at Bella and she would caught me looking at her.

"I just need to ask something." Bella said breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Well, I have an upcoming photo exhibit in Manila and I want you to be my subject." Bella said and I was shock to be honest.

I mean nag kakilala palang kami, and the idea of everyone who loves art and photography looking at your picture. I don't know what to say.

"I guess?" I said to her medyo nag aalinlangan pa kasi ako.

"Come on Monday." Bella said.

"Why me?" I ask.

"Bakit ikaw? Simple, the beauty you have is attractive and unique." Bella said and I can't believe for the first time in a long time, I felt flattered.

"Shut up." Sabi ko and I rolled my eyes.

"You're a model Monday, it's not like hindi normal na maka tanggap ng mga compliments, or maybe mine has a different effect on you?" Bella ask and she even raise both of her eyebrows.