22 - Series of 10 Dates

MONDAY

MONDAY

Bella and I was driving right now to a Mcdonald drive thru. I brush off the thing that happened earlier, because I know it was nothing.

It was nothing Monday, no pressure.

Well, if it was nothing then why are we having this awkward silence and awkward staring at each other?

This love I have for Avara is completely getting the fool out of me because of Bella.

"Done fighting with yourself?" Bella said while she chuckled.

"Whatever, Carson." I said and actually after she teased me, everything went back to the usual.

I felt relieve of course.

"Order mo madam?" She ask.

"I want a breakfast chicken fillet meal with pineapple juice and maybe some pancakes will do pero wala ng drink yung pancake." I said and she just nodded.

After a while of waiting umusod na rin ang pila dito sa drive thru, so the cashier took our order and once again Bella paid the bill.

While waiting for our order, I just listened to the music playing on Bella's car at nagbasa ng magasin.

After a while of reading and viewing all of the tips and other stuff a magazine has biglang nakita ko ang pangalan ni Bella, as she was given an award in America for being one of the best photographer in a lot of category and themes and she has more than 20 exhibits worldwide???

Tumingin naman ako kay Bella at napansin niyang naka tingin ako sa magazine kaya mabilis niya itong kinuha sa akin.

"Bella, you didn't tell me." I said to her in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to know about it." She said and I was sad about what she said, I mean I know where she started with photography.

But awards? and more than 20 exhibits? Don't I deserve to know?

"Why is that? You know about my modelling!" I said to her.

"Look Monday, the thing is ayoko lang talaga sabihin na I have this kind of achievements okay? I want you to treat me normal even with the achievements I have and to be finally honest I know you Model because I was once your photographer." She said and I was in total shock.

Paano niya ako nakunan ng pictures without me recognizing her?

"How?"