Lost Confidence - Chapter 2

"Ugh, I don't need any of this! I could kill off my competition easily without any training. I'm so much better then the other Luke girls, along with the girls from other sections," says Jillian rudely "this is totally pointless!" Everyone just stands there in shock that a person, even her, could be so rude and full of themselves.

"Well, um, let's just continue on. Shall we?" Jess says trying to change the subject "I'll take you to your rooms." They all follow Jess passing the rooms that looked incredible all the way upstairs "Well girls, this is where you'll be staying for the next few days before the competition. Make you're selves at home, and if there's anything you need just ask me." Jess says as she leaves the girls to explore the huge room they're in now. The rooms has everything that they'd ever wanted. Multiple walk-in closets, all kinds of music, tons of gourmet food, more than they could dream up. They made their selves at home and each picked a bunk to sleep in and just chatted until Jess came back.

"Are you girls ready to continue the tour? I'll show you a few more places and I'll let you explore on your own afterwards." The first stop is the lunch room, filled with different scents of gourmet foods they could only dream of. Jillian, being her usual rude self, wasn't impressed, just stood their and looked at her nails and tapped her foot.

After being shown the lunch room, the next spot was a room with four sections. And in each of those sections was a humongous screen, where they could video chat with either Luke, Ashton, Michael, or Calum. All of the boys happened to be online and the girls talked to them for what seemed like five minutes, but turned out to be almost an hour. "Okay girls, you'll have plenty of time to talk to them later, let's continue on with the tour." As they're exiting the room they hear a simultaneous 'goodbye' from all of the boys as they turn around and wave.

"Okay, girls that's all I have time for to show you. Now it's your turn to explore, but we'd like you to find a partner so you won't get lost. I know it sounds childish." As everyone got their partners easily, Jess quickly said "Serena, you can be partners with Melanie." Leaving the other two without partners, to be partners without a choice. Those two are Christine and Jillian. "Okay, you two will be partners!" Jess says with a some-what evil smirk. You can actually feel the awkward having to have them partner up, considering their background.

Everyone heads off on their way happily, everyone except Christine and Jillian who walk off awkwardly and arguing about where they should go.

After a few hours of letting the girls walk around they gather everyone up at the lounge and discuss what is happening in the next few days. "In the next few days you'll be training for the competition some of you may have prior experience training. Although some of you may not, that's why we're making everyone do it so no one feels bad about not knowing." Jess says "Okay, now it's time you go to sleep. We'll be waking up early tomorrow to start training, so you better get a good nights sleep." Jess says as she gestures for everyone to go to sleep.

Everyone gets in their bed, with a mixture of anxiousness and nervousness. They all fall fast asleep dreaming about what tomorrow will bring, everyone except Jillian. Who may seem tough and obnoxious on the outside, but actually doesn't know how to fight. She ends up falling asleep about an hour or two after all the other girls, she is actually really scared for the competition, and didn't realize it until that very moment. That very moment, where everything changed.