Misters Before Sisters - Chapter 11

Then the sun starts to set, and some girls find a place to sleep but some are too scared. So far Mariah, Jade, Alyssa, Maya, Olivia, Jillian, and Alice have died. No one knows anything about who will die next, all they know is they don't want it to be them.

Lynne and Jewel are in a tree, which they plan on sleeping in.

"Jewel, this is really scary, I've seen people die." says Lynne while shaking.
"Yeah, but let's just go to sleep now." replies Jewel.

Both of the girls head off to sleep, but wake up an hour or so later because they are startled by something. That something is Melanie. She quickly and quietly climbs the tree and pushes them off. They both get up and see Melanie has a knife at each of their throats.

"So, girls, which one of you wants to die first?" Melanie says evilly.
"What about the other gir-" Jewel says but is cut off.
"Dead." Melanie says quickly.

Both of the twins look at each other, nod at each other simultaneously, and it one swift movement somehow get out of the way of the knife and point both of them on Melanie.

"Don't mess with us." Lynne says as she shoves the knife in Melanie's throat causing her to gag and cough.
"Calum's mine." says Jewel as she shoves her knife into Melanie's throat.
"What did you say?" Lynne looks at Jewel in disgust.
"Th-that Calum's mine"
"Uh, no, he's mine."

Lynne pulls a knife out of Melanie's neck, presses her sister against a tree, and holds the knife across her neck. With the knife still red with blood, and Jewel gasps.

"What are you doing Lynne!? We're sisters." Jewel says heartbroken.
"We're the only ones fighting for Calum, only one can win right?"
"Yes, but, we're," Jewel says in tears "Sisters."
"I'm sorry." Lynne replies looking away, shedding tears as well. "I'm sorry."