Best Friends For Never - Chapter 10

Melanie then, slices Alice's throat and wrists. She decided on killing her now so that she couldn't scream and struggle and blow Melanie's cover. After that she darts in the other direction.

Meanwhile Jillian is slowly walking around, with Serena following behind her. Christine is following them as well, she's hiding behind trees, bushes, anything that she can. Until, she attacks Serena, throwing her on the ground and then doing the same to Jillian.

"So, Serena, do you know why Jillian is your 'friend'?" Christine says using air quotes.

"Wh-what do you mean?" replies Serena, slightly hurt.

"We used to be friends. But all of sudden, she stopped. I still, to this day, don't know why. But that's why she became friends with you, because I was her only friend. She wasn't always as cocky as she is now, she used to be super shy, and quiet. But not anymore, I guess." says Christine, giving dirty looks to Jillian.

"Is this true Jillian?" Serena says nearly in tears.

"Uh, well, I felt intimidated by her and I don't feel it about you!" Jillian says trying to make things better, but they become worse.

Serena gets up, nods at Christine, pulls out a knife, and both Serena and Christine both stab Jillian all over her body, slit her throat, and cut her wrists.

"You, bastard." Serena whispers says walking off in the other direction that Christine isn't going in.

You never know who you can trust in this, someone can turn on you in a matter of seconds.

You can't trust anyone.